• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • Rules & OCC

professor pretz

undercover sidekick lvl: 12

no-more-lies.regular.png

MAIN C C FORMS

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

•  •  • 
april-fools-day.regular.png
•  •  •

So this is the thread topic where you can introduce yourselves, or ask questions, or nerd over

whatever it is some of you like to nerd over. (Kidding, lol.) Basically, all other stuff you want to

talk about with your fellow role players of this rp - plot, character relationship ideas, & all of that other

good stuff.

Also as a small lil side-note - this is my first rp that I've made on this website (I've made a few on some

other sites, but never this one. Til now, that is.) I kinda wanted to make a more laid-back & kinda simple

rp, before I tried making more complex ones, so I thought that this rp idea would be a good first one for

me to make. Also, if there's something I can improve on or if you have any suggestions, lay

them on me here, or message me. Tips n tricks or whatever is always good.

april-fools-day.regular.png

Rule Numero Uno - Follow all of the websites original rules (Duh, total no brainer)

Rule Numero Dos - You can have as many characters as you're capable of handling.

Rule Numero Tres - For this rp, you must write at least a paragraph per response.

Definitely no one liners, ever; but if you have more than one or two characters, then

I understand if you personally choose to write a little less than a paragraph each.

But for the majority of the rp, the minimum is about paragraph length. (And of course,

more than a paragraph is always admired.)

Rule Numero Cuatro - I'm asking for anime or digital art pictures for this rp, just

because it's kinda strange to imagine drawn or animated characters interacting w/ like

an irl celebrity face claim. (At least, for me it's kinda weird anyways.) I could make an

exception though, if you really have an 'in real life' face claim you want to use, but ask for

permission or approval first, please. So for now, anime or other art formed characters instead.

Rule Numero Cinco - Honestly, I can't think of any other rules right now. All the other 

character spots & info will be on the Character Thread, so as for rules I think that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my first roleplay on this forum, i just applied my character and i dont know when to start 

No worries, it's cool. We aren't starting yet, cause we need a few more people.

(Forms actually weren't supposed to be posted yet, aha; but I don't think I wrote

that big enough on the Forms tag so that's my own fault. But it's ok, cause

everyone's characters are pretty cool so far.)

I'm working on my characters now still, so I guess we can wait a lil longer for at least

five or six peeps. I'll go make a post now, saying the threads open to post on now.

Woot woot posted my character if that's okay,,, made him an elite and obnoxious and I love him,,,, 0u0,, Cant wait till this starts,,!!!

@eero-prince - Yeah he seems totally cool, ha ha. Him and Venice have sorta similar backgrounds, with the 'workaholic rich parents' thing lol

@Joon - No worries, I'll make sure to let you know when we start. I still have to finish making my human dude & maybe a dude teacher, and then we'll probably be starting.

@eero-prince - Yeah he seems totally cool, ha ha. Him and Venice have sorta similar backgrounds, with the 'workaholic rich parents' thing lol

@Joon - No worries, I'll make sure to let you know when we start. I still have to finish making my human dude & maybe a dude teacher, and then we'll probably be starting.

I can create a brother for the teach if you like to spice things up

I'm excited to do this roleplay, it has a great premise and such.

I look forwards to developing  Raiven (The statically charged super-conductor esque elite) even more

I'm excited to do this roleplay, it has a great premise and such.

I look forwards to developing  Raiven (The statically charged super-conductor esque elite) even more

Aha, thanks ~ And yea, Raiven seems pretty adorable yet deadly lol; she'll be an interesting Elite, I think.

I can create a brother for the teach if you like to spice things up

If you want; you're allowed to have as many characters as you're capable of writing a decent amount for;

so if you wanna make another, go for it. c:

@everyone - Also a quick question for the general population of this rp - Should I make a new Main Forum, so that way

it's just for the roleplaying part (and doesn't have all of the 'reserved' or 'interested' comments on it, aha) or does it not

matter?

Oh, and I'm doing Dorm Room assignments soon. (Only rules that I'll be taking in account when assigning Dorms, is I won't

be assigning male and females in the same room, & that there must be at least one Human per Dorm room, which will usually

have three people in total.) So if any of you have requests for Dorm room assignments, lemme know & I'll see where I can put

your characters.

new to this site, but this RP sounds interesting! I have multiple characters so I'm glad u allow it. My main I think for this one will be human

I posted a form, if there is anything I need to fix, please tell me. I really like this RP, can't wait till it starts.

When exactly will this be starting ? 

Probably not for at least three days; possibly longer. There's a hurricane coming tonight (like in three hours aha) and the news said the power might go off during that time. So I don't really know when tonight the power will go off or for how long, but as soon as chizz gets settled again, we'll start asap.

So, I posted a form, I hope my character is acceptable? Tell me if I need to fix anything!

Yea, Lorelai is a very very acceptable character & her form is perfect, aha. (She seems totally cool ~) So no need to fix anything. c:

I posted a form, if there is anything I need to fix, please tell me. I really like this RP, can't wait till it starts.

Nah, there's nothing you need to fix either. Nathaniel is totally great, & you included everything on the form that you needed to, so no worries - There's nothing you need to fix. (Also, did you draw Nathaniel's face claim? Cause if you did, that's totally effing amazing. )

nm i added a fire user and teacher assistant 

Alright, sounds good.

new to this site, but this RP sounds interesting! I have multiple characters so I'm glad u allow it. My main I think for this one will be human

Welcome to the site, hope you like it n stuff.  I'm kinda new too, I guess. (Joined in like August I think, so maybe I'm not that new lol.) But yea, welcome to the site & thanks for joining this rp; (And making a human is a great idea, cause we kinda need more of those lol.) c:

Probably not for at least three days; possibly longer. There's a hurricane coming tonight (like in three hours aha) and the news said the power might go off during that time. So I don't really know when tonight the power will go off or for how long, but as soon as chizz gets settled again, we'll start asap.

Yea, Lorelai is a very very acceptable character & her form is perfect, aha. (She seems totally cool ~) So no need to fix anything. c:

Nah, there's nothing you need to fix either. Nathaniel is totally great, & you included everything on the form that you needed to, so no worries - There's nothing you need to fix. (Also, did you draw Nathaniel's face claim? Cause if you did, that's totally effing amazing. )

Alright, sounds good.

Welcome to the site, hope you like it n stuff.  I'm kinda new too, I guess. (Joined in like August I think, so maybe I'm not that new lol.) But yea, welcome to the site & thanks for joining this rp; (And making a human is a great idea, cause we kinda need more of those lol.) c:

i'm trying to get more people to play humans i'm in the middle of helping @Zeldafangirl create a human char

Do I have to post my characters on a form? If so since I have more than 1 I have to post all??

Yeah; each character you make should have their own forms.

@Everyone - Quick Announcement: All eight Elite spots are taken up, so I'm no longer accepting any more Elite characters.

Also, I'm working on Dorm room assignments, so if you got any requests, shoot me a pm.

not sure depends how story plays out, but I think I have a total of 20 characters. I haven't used them all in awhile....I made them back on myspace back in the day when there was ggroups. I haven't written out a character bio for any of them in awhile but everyone on this site seems like I'm going to have to. Oh I don't usually use more than 5 in the same RP 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back