• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nowhere Motel

KillGill

Snap out of it

While driving along on a quiet detour road, your car starts spewing smoke from beneath the hood. Thankfully, you’re able to make it to the closest motel before the car breaks down. You have to use the phone in the motel’s main office to call a tow truck because your cell phone isn't getting signal way out here. While speaking with the tow company, you realize that the motel owner seems a little off. Finding out that the tow truck won’t come until the next morning, you decide to check into the motel. What else can you do?

The aura seemed quite eerie yet it didn't make me uncomfortable when I stand in front of the desk. "Um, excuse me, I'd like a room for the night please." I say with a friendly smile. Why does he look so pale? I asked myself.

I had been watching tv with a bag of chips in my hand, that's when she walked in. I awkwardly confronted her on the other side of the desk. "Hello mam! We have 12 rooms, 12 rooms 12 vacancies!" I flashed her a smile, trying to greet her as politely as possible.

"Oh, wonderful just give me a room with the best bed to sleep on." I grin playfully, trying to crack a joke. "But, why are the rooms vacant?" I ask as I get curious, tilting my head slightly.

"Well, since the highway moved me and pa haven't been getting alot of customers. Your about the first person in a few weeks." I push the sign in book and key to her room. "Just put your name there and you'll be all set!"

"First room on your left." I smile, trying not to have her feel uncomfortable. "If you'd like, I can bring some sandwiches and chips to your room."

"Well, most guys would drink beer." I giggle before waving at you. "I'll see you later then." I say before I head to my new room.

Now that she was gone, I begin to panic. "What if she finds out? What is she going to do?" I calmed myself down, I gathered the stuff soda, sandwiches, and some chips before heading to her room and knocking on her door.

I had no idea what had gotten into me when I saw him. Why had I acted so differently to him when really I never conversed so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back