• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

Hehe. I was just gonna have her come up and be like. "What have i told you about burning my trees? Do i have to give you a reminder?"

oh thats good i was thinking maybe you tried to attack me or something i don't know i want to see how these goes on

hello,i am the newly freshman here.nice to meet you all.oh btw,i'll try to catch-up later on the story....it's near midnight in my hometown so im about to log off soon

Omg. I am so sorry for not being active in this rp. I was just waiting for Summer to respond, but she never bother to respond to Blaze for some reason. D=

Lets just say that Blaze know what happen yesterday, but went to sleep since she didn't want to be involve with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
My teacher is the jack of all trades. Because of her omnipotent abilities, she is just there if any one needs extra help with controlling there powers

ForgottenSky9272 said:
I don't mean to call your powers out, but isn't it just a tad too overpowered?
@Anime King Kaleb
I wasn't sure how to phrase it but she can only do one person's power at a time. It's more like omnipotent because she has the potential to do it if she duplicated it but she can copy every power a person has if she touches them. She's only as powerful as the people she's around. Although, once she duplicates a persons abilities once, she can switch back to that persons abilities.

When she changes to different peoples power set, she must stay in that set for at least 2 days before she can change again.

Well, okay that's fine. Doesn't really matter, not saying you have to change it :P You can keep it. But, who's teaching next class? Kenchin's not replying, so you or me. Wanna go first and I'll teach tomorrow or something?

@Anime King Kaleb

Its your character are you okay with it. And if this is done Yuki will go bat shit insane or go to a very calm state of manner and kill everyone that was involved I haven't quiet pinned down the way she would react lol. But yea your choice not ours. Or I can make a villain I have a couple of ideas floating around for one. @kenchin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back