• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

i say lets just make Tsukiyo gather most of the student's that the first test was a hollogram or a illusion cast to test everyone's level to put them in groups of four or two what do you all say

kenchin said:
i say lets just make Tsukiyo gather most of the student's that the first test was a hollogram or a illusion cast to test everyone's level to put them in groups of four or two what do you all say
Hmm... I don't know, I'm stuck on what to with my character.

hmm okay i got it lets say that i make Blaze take a break and then the class room changes to your setting and tsukiyo starts his lesson with your character how about that it could work then they both team up against tsukiyo

kenchin said:
hmm okay i got it lets say that i make Blaze take a break and then the class room changes to your setting and tsukiyo starts his lesson with your character how about that it could work then they both team up against tsukiyo
Yeah but I don't know if you or anyone has noticed but Deathrising is way ahead of us.

and i see yea he is ahead but it's kinda not that far ahead we can still catch up but we really need to have like two other teachers or something i can make one more or two if you guys want that

kenchin said:
and i see yea he is ahead but it's kinda not that far ahead we can still catch up but we really need to have like two other teachers or something i can make one more or two if you guys want that
there are already so many more people wanting to join the rp as students that its looking scary, I think you'd have to work it out with the owner.

well i sent her a messege but she hasn't replied at all even when she was online so i am thinking we will need at least some teachers at least four or five

Tell me about it thats why i wanted to make the teacher application and i did before the whole solo rp thing started but she never responded

I don't know if I'd be able to keep up at this rate. I also worry for the owner, since she's not always online she might fall behind also.

I decided to add more detail on what my character can do into my abilities in my character sign-up, just thought I should let you know.

@kenchin

oh thanks i thought she didn't know how to use her power's but you know what ill see it and customise your lesson

Im having Viridia become Carolyn's. Who better to teach the girl in tune with nature than an ancient forest dragon?

oh thats a good one my Teacher is about teaching them how to control their despair and control their anger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back