• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Moral Boundary (Organized Crime in Modern Fantasy)

Should we allow the "free for all killing" rule?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
s o l o]Thank you both for your kind words!!! :D [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30288-rusticyawn/ said:
@rusticyawn[/URL] And thanks for the rundown..... I really hope this RP survives! I have such a knack for joining RPs that don't take off

And @Pearlholy , if you still wanted to make an undercover, they could totally be partners with Asa. The ACPD knows he would probably not last very long if left to his own devices
Heheh, I can only imagine what Jacquelyn thinks of him cause they've probably worked with one another, or paid for not-so-innocent information about a case and such xD

Jaquelyn: Ehh? Oh, hey. Rent-a-Cop, didn't see you there~"

Asa: I told you not to call me that... *sigh*

XDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
s o l o]Thank you both for your kind words!!! :D [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30288-rusticyawn/ said:
@rusticyawn[/URL] And thanks for the rundown..... I really hope this RP survives! I have such a knack for joining RPs that don't take off

And @Pearlholy , if you still wanted to make an undercover, they could totally be partners with Asa. The ACPD knows he would probably not last very long if left to his own devices
Ohhh~ WOULD YOU WANT TO? HE MIGHT BE AS DUMB THOUGH. LOL. That bromance.

Though my charrie will probably be already heavily involved in the criminal world and is struggling to find his way between getting fully corrupted (as it's common for being an undercover for too long) and trying to find his way back to claim is title as a police enforecer again :'D. We can work the details of how they know each other's identity and etc.

@SolistheSun OH MY GODDDD rent-a-cop. That made me smile so big

Shit I can't wait to start!!!! I really like the way you write Jacquelyn!!!

He doesn't know anyone in this city yet, but when he does. Oh boy. The snarky banter will ensue. Maybe he'll end up working at the Vixen. After all, he has restaurant experience.

and @Pearlholy aaaaaaaa!! AAAAAA! This will be so much fun.

Also, this would make so much more sense as far as how exactly Asa is supposed to get into the business. I kept thinking... what do I have him do?? Go up to Jacquelyn and ask if she knows of any "job openings" with an extra eyebrow bob thrown in? She seems to be pretty observant; she'd see right through him. Said cop character of yours could hire Asa himself. We could have it be on accident (neither of them knowing they are undercover- I imagined they'd both freak out upon discovery, which would be pretty hilarious. Ya played yaself.), or perhaps Asa is given his name by the ACPD and has to find him and convince him to let them work together, or they are both informed by the ACPD.

Are you saying he'd be a officer who got too into being an actual criminal and so lost his ranking/position? Or that he's an officer who's unsure if they'll ever put him on normal duty again after what he's done?

s o l o] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23935-solisthesun/ said:
@SolistheSun[/URL] OH MY GODDDD rent-a-cop. That made me smile so big
Shit I can't wait to start!!!! I really like the way you write Jacquelyn!!!

He doesn't know anyone in this city yet, but when he does. Oh boy. The snarky banter will ensue. Maybe he'll end up working at the Vixen. After all, he has restaurant experience.

and @Pearlholy aaaaaaaa!! AAAAAA! This will be so much fun.

Also, this would make so much more sense as far as how exactly Asa is supposed to get into the business. I kept thinking... what do I have him do?? Go up to Jacquelyn and ask if she knows of any "job openings" with an extra eyebrow bob thrown in? She seems to be pretty observant; she'd see right through him. Said cop character of yours could hire Asa himself. We could have it be on accident (neither of them knowing they are undercover- I imagined they'd both freak out upon discovery, which would be pretty hilarious. Ya played yaself.), or perhaps Asa is given his name by the ACPD and has to find him and convince him to let them work together, or they are both informed by the ACPD.

Are you saying he'd be a officer who got too into being an actual criminal and so lost his ranking/position? Or that he's an officer who's unsure if they'll ever put him on normal duty again after what he's done?
That's pretty much how I'd picture Asa and Jacquelyn interacting with one anther, but to be an ass or not to be an ass is the question~

Pashpu said:
if someone else wants to manage the roleplay please feel free to do so :(
it's ok, pash. :< like i said, tho, i'm sry to hear you've been so busy. i hope you're able to get everything done, and that you're okay in the meantime!!

rusticyawn said:
sorry for the wait! i'll be back tomorrow with a proper reply i can, though, if you have an idea for a reply, go right on ahead with it. i'll need a little time to decide on what i want to do next, get back into the groove of doing replies, etc etc. nice to see y'all, though!
um... yeah, sorry about the wait. :< i didn't intend to make y'all wait for so long, but like i said last time, i think, i've mostly just been having trouble deciding on what i'd want to even do in my post. if solas pissed off the group near the end there'd be a fight but after that it prob wouldn't go anywhere, and i don't have much to say otherwise. might just be bc im so out of practice writing that i can't figure out how to move stuff along, i guess. regardless, if everyone was still looking to continue, i think it might be better if i waited a lil' bit for that, and for us to discuss what we wanted to do plot-wise in light of pash leaving if we're going to keep going as we are. maybe we might want to revamp and restart things, since a lot of the roleplay seems to have died off?

rusticyawn said:
it's ok, pash. :< like i said, tho, i'm sry to hear you've been so busy. i hope you're able to get everything done, and that you're okay in the meantime!!
um... yeah, sorry about the wait. :< i didn't intend to make y'all wait for so long, but like i said last time, i think, i've mostly just been having trouble deciding on what i'd want to even do in my post. if solas pissed off the group near the end there'd be a fight but after that it prob wouldn't go anywhere, and i don't have much to say otherwise. might just be bc im so out of practice writing that i can't figure out how to move stuff along, i guess. regardless, if everyone was still looking to continue, i think it might be better if i waited a lil' bit for that, and for us to discuss what we wanted to do plot-wise in light of pash leaving if we're going to keep going as we are. maybe we might want to revamp and restart things, since a lot of the roleplay seems to have died off?
Well, if you did start the fight, @s o l o could bring in undercover Asa to investigate the criminal activity of the area~

But *shrugs*

I'm cool with pretty much everything~

Yeah, I'm up for whatever!! Just want to start!

And @Pashpu I'm sorry to hear! I hope you're doing alright

Does anyone want to take over as leader or the rp?? Should we repost it and start anew?

[QUOTE="s o l o]aaaaaaaa!! AAAAAA! This will be so much fun.

[/QUOTE]
Doing it by accident would be hella hilarious.

He's going to be in the latter. He'd probably lose hope of restoring his title as an actually law enforcer again. So to see a little bro helping would give him the determination and hope.

It's sad to see the RP on halt though 8C I'm not too familiar with organizing RPs so Idk how it'd work. Are people still interested?

Pearlholy said:
He's going to be in the latter. He'd probably lose hope of restoring his title as an actually law enforcer again. So to see a little bro helping would give him the determination and hope.

It's sad to see the RP on halt though 8C I'm not too familiar with organizing RPs so Idk how it'd work. Are people still interested?
YASSSS

LIKE HOT BUTTERED BISCUITS

Though, who should take over characters or should we leave them as is...?

SolistheSun said:
YASSSS
LIKE HOT BUTTERED BISCUITS

Though, who should take over characters or should we leave them as is...?
Taking over characters is against the rules I believe because that would be godmodding. So we'll have to open a new thread and wait for more characters applications or something.

Pearlholy said:
Taking over characters is against the rules I believe because that would be godmodding. So we'll have to open a new thread and wait for more characters applications or something.
I didn't mean take over them per say, just put them in a situation in which they can regroup with and wouldn't be direly needed to post.

But creating a new thread works too~

SolistheSun said:
I didn't mean take over them per say, just put them in a situation in which they can regroup with and wouldn't be direly needed to post.
But creating a new thread works too~
It's a good idea; it depends who are still in.

Might be easier to start from scratch. Could be wrong though.

Pearlholy said:

I'm still here! Though sorry I was gone for a while, I just moved and got a new job oh boy. I can help set up a new thread! But I'm not good at leading RPs; I would much rather be a collaborator than the main controller of the plot

@Pearlholy and that sounds great to me :D Both of them trying to fool each other simultaneously, ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back