• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Moral Boundary (Organized Crime in Modern Fantasy)

Should we allow the "free for all killing" rule?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pearlholy said:
Hello hello, I have an interest in the RP. Would it be possible to apply as a doctor/medic >_>;;?
Yes! A variety of character types is always good. Connecting it to the other characters' storylines eventually shouldn't be hard either considering how often people could get hurt/die

@Trickster314 I didn't reply to your post, because it lacked consistency with the other posts in the scene. It wouldn't make sense for Jonathan to be just sitting in the corner of the room being ignored. The only people invited into the room were the high-ranking BATIS officials and the 4 assassins I mentioned.

Feel free to connect your character into the story in some other way though (maybe with the bar scene?). But your first post unforunately I will have to say it doesn't count. Sorry :P

Pashpu said:
Yes! A variety of character types is always good. Connecting it to the other characters' storylines eventually shouldn't be hard either considering how often people could get hurt/die
Yay, thank you~ I'll be working on a profile then!

I am so sorry! I read it and I know I replied... Guess just in my mind :( I had a lot of chaos going on in my rp lol between my 4 characters in that one all having to interact it was intense lol! So sorry though I'm replying here when I finish getting ready for work.

@SolisNighsun

WeepingAngel525 said:
I am so sorry! I read it and I know I replied... Guess just in my mind :( I had a lot of chaos going on in my rp lol between my 4 characters in that one all having to interact it was intense lol! So sorry though I'm replying here when I finish getting ready for work.
@SolisNighsun
Heheh, no pressure~

I was just makin' sure that my tag didn't get lost or something be glitchy - so take your time ^^

Pearlholy said:
Can we take a moment to appreciate this girl's ability to play several characters at the same time?
LOL
I can barely play two characters in different roleplays, I have no idea how people play multiple characters in the same one.

sorry my post didn't add much to that scene, haha.

if nothing else goes on in the meantime, i can jumpstart something fun next post if you guys are game for it. just wasn't sure i should go ahead on it just yet. ヘ(= ̄w ̄)ノ @SolisNighsun

Last edited by a moderator:
rusticyawn said:
sorry my post didn't add much to that scene, haha.
if nothing else goes on in the meantime, i can jumpstart something fun next post if you guys are game for it. just wasn't sure i should go ahead on it just yet. ヘ(= ̄w ̄)ノ @SolisNighsun
Jacquelyn: I swear to all the known gods that if you break by tavern, then it's gonna break more than just your face.

In other words, the tavern is armed with Sentinels, Gensia-style. Those little suits of armor on the walls aren't just decoration...

Floodwater31 said:
I can barely play two characters in different roleplays, I have no idea how people play multiple characters in the same one.
Hahaha, same; I can't juggle with that many as well anymore.

@Pashpu Thanks for letting me know, sorry for that, I didn't understand the context of ur post and thought it was more of a general meeting kind of thing. also, sorry for the recent inactivity it's exam season and I will probably be a lot more active in a week or so.

in my book it isn't, anyway! i just have been stuck between a rock and a hard place with my reply - i hope y'all haven't been waiting for me all this time, @SolisNighsun @WeepingAngel525, because i've honestly not been sure about posting. i sort of thought starting a kerfuffle would be too much at this point, but i don't really have much to say otherwise. ^^'

rusticyawn said:
in my book it isn't, anyway! i just have been stuck between a rock and a hard place with my reply - i hope y'all haven't been waiting for me all this time, @SolisNighsun @WeepingAngel525, because i've honestly not been sure about posting. i sort of thought starting a kerfuffle would be too much at this point, but i don't really have much to say otherwise. ^^'
Well I'm waiting for @SolisNighsun

Hey all!!! I'm Solo

I just posted a character sheet. The character I went with isn't an actual criminal (yet) so please tell me if there is anything I need to change! I was a little nervous about not making a villain character tbh. The suggestion in the overview to make an undercover cop character inspired me to dig up an old beloved character of mine, I hope you like him :)

sorry for the wait! i'll be back tomorrow with a proper reply i can, though, if you have an idea for a reply, go right on ahead with it. i'll need a little time to decide on what i want to do next, get back into the groove of doing replies, etc etc. nice to see y'all, though!

by the way, @s o l o, hiya! i really like your character - he's refreshingly endearing in a sea of scum and villainy, and i'm not surprised to hear he's a familiar character for you, since he seems really well thought out! i thought i'd give you a heads up - @Pashpu has said in another thread i'm in with them that they've been busy with other things, and they've been going offline for a couple days at a time, so it might be a bit of a wait until you hear back from them about your character, if they aren't just too busy to keep things going here. i'm really not sure if it's just our little group of three here that's still active, either, or what's going on with everyone else. (it would really be a shame if things were dying out here already - i do think there's a lot of potential for the setting, and people have already laid out a lot of cool ideas!) regardless, that's seems to be our situation, unfortunately. :<

@s o l o, yooooooooooooo, mad props for that character. Love it. Dat nickname. I LOLed.

I did consider an undercover too because I saw more active females than males. Blargh. Dat regret.

Thank you both for your kind words!!! :D

@rusticyawn And thanks for the rundown..... I really hope this RP survives! I have such a knack for joining RPs that don't take off

And @Pearlholy , if you still wanted to make an undercover, they could totally be partners with Asa. The ACPD knows he would probably not last very long if left to his own devices

Users who are viewing this thread

Back