Ninja inn!

Tao blushed at his words then looked at his hand,"yes lunch sounds like a good idea"she said happily then looked him in the eyes. She did it to show her respect she really began to idolize Kyo.

Hiro grabbed her arm pulling her close,"because there dangerous and might get hurt..... And there a distraction"he explained then thought,"I suppose but after lunch I'm sure Kyo would like to meet up"he said smiling.

(PoisonousKandy, sorry it took me so long.)

As Hiro pulled her close, she blushed, clearing her throat softly, "Yeah I guess..." She looked up at Hiro and smiled, "I am kinda..." Her stomach growled loudly in the middle of her sentence, and she blushed brightly, "...hungry. Umm.... lunch sounds great." A giggle left her lips, and she waited for Hiro to say something.

Kyo smiled at the girl, and nodded, "What would you like, Miss Tao? There are many places to eat around here, though honestly our Saffron rice and chicken is my favorite." He knew saffron could be a little expensive, but that didn't matter to him. Tao was his guest, and he would treat her like royalty.

Tao shook her head,"no not something so pricey I wouldn't be able to eat it all... Is there anything else you recommend?"she asked with a kind and graceful smile.

Haru thought then nodded and began walking holding her hand,"here"he said and pointed at a cute restaurant then walked inside and placed an order. He then sat at a table and yawned.

Kyo grinned at her and scooped Tao up into his arms, "We will eat with Hiro and Kyrie." With that he was gone, and reappeared next to the table where the other two were. He placed Tao back on the ground carefully, and sat beside Hiro, "How did everything go?"

Kyrie was looking at Tao, and pulled her next to her, down into a free chair, "These people are weird Tao... they wanna call me their princess."

Tao laughed,"they called me a queen"she said then looked at Kyo then back at Kyrie,"hes very kind"she said,"did Hiro treat you well?"she asked smiling.

Hiro nodded,"yes they tried to eat her...... And there calling her a princess but I suppose that doesn't matter if they aren't going to hurt them"he explained flatly. 
(It's fine 0v0)

Kyrie rolled her eyes at Hiro, then looked to Tao and smiled, "It was so cool! But so weird!" She looked at Kyo, "Were they being serious?! Like... are we really gonna be Queen and Princess?" Kyo laughed, amused by Kyrie's interest, but his eyes laid to rest again on Tao, "Well, it isn't really my choice. I wouldn't mind having a queen though."

Kyrie looked at Hiro again, smiling still, something that seemed to rarely waver, "So Hiro, what do you think? And also, what are we gonna order? I'm pretty hungry." She was sort of expecting a waiter to come up and ask their order. Maybe it worked different here.

Tao blushed,"I wouldn't mind at all really..."she said then blushed at Kyo's eyes she clung to Kyrie and her bangs covered her eyes,"y-yes when shall we order?"she asked. Her heart felt a flutter. Why was hus eyes making her this way... Was she running a fever?

Hiro blinked,"I already ordered something nice for us all"he said then jolted as a cute cream puff was given to him. He took a small bite to check for poison. Nothing so he ate it,"it was good but I didn't order it"he said although felt a burst of confidence. He then smirked slyly at Kyrie and brushed a hand through her hair pursing the beautiful brown hair against his lips,"for the princess a meal she will like is sure to come"he said. The pasture had given him confidence but even he knew it wouldn't last too long although if Altria enjoyed it he would stay this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back