Nightingale

after another unfortunate and unplanned (well semi-unplanned) hiatus im.. back? probably? i intended to be gone for a little while so i could focus on school and survive finals and holidays but i didnt count on being unable to log back in to this site for over a month? anyway whatever happens seems to be fixed now. i hope. and in addition life has calmed down enough that i hope to get back into this. you guys' patience for me is amazing and i regardless of what happens next i wanna thank you, with a little (late) holiday present maybe! how exactly that plan manifests is... up in the air right now but ive got some ideas.

cranboggles said:
after another unfortunate and unplanned (well semi-unplanned) hiatus im.. back? probably? i intended to be gone for a little while so i could focus on school and survive finals and holidays but i didnt count on being unable to log back in to this site for over a month? anyway whatever happens seems to be fixed now. i hope. and in addition life has calmed down enough that i hope to get back into this. you guys' patience for me is amazing and i regardless of what happens next i wanna thank you, with a little (late) holiday present maybe! how exactly that plan manifests is... up in the air right now but ive got some ideas.
CRANBOGGLES!!!!!! -Rush and tackles with a hug- YOU'RE BACK!!! <3

StoneWolf18 said:
CRANBOGGLES!!!!!! -Rush and tackles with a hug- YOU'RE BACK!!! <3
yes and hugely excited to be! when i couldnt log back in to the site i thought i was gone for good. i think all the construction theyve been doing around here messed up my account for a while but im back!!

cranboggles said:
yes and hugely excited to be! when i couldnt log back in to the site i thought i was gone for good. i think all the construction theyve been doing around here messed up my account for a while but im back!!
And I am glad that you finally are! Can't wait to pick the RP back up.

a late merry christmas, a later happy chanukah, happy holidays, etc. here's some bonus content to thank all of you for your patience and for awesome writing and storybuilding. i hope you like it! i took some liberties since there's only so much an amateur artist can do with a set of cvs watercolor paints, but i'm pretty happy with the general look of them. i hope you will be too :)

tumblr_o01ubybWOB1r9hqmro1_400.jpg
tumblr_o01ubybWOB1r9hqmro2_400.jpg
tumblr_o01ubybWOB1r9hqmro3_540.jpg

cranboggles said:
a late merry christmas, a later happy chanukah, happy holidays, etc. here's some bonus content to thank all of you for your patience and for awesome writing and storybuilding. i hope you like it! i took some liberties since there's only so much an amateur artist can do with a set of cvs watercolor paints, but i'm pretty happy with the general look of them. i hope you will be too :)
tumblr_o01ubybWOB1r9hqmro1_400.jpg
tumblr_o01ubybWOB1r9hqmro2_400.jpg
tumblr_o01ubybWOB1r9hqmro3_540.jpg
I'm quite happy with it considering you only had what was on our CSs ^_^ amazing job.

@cranboggles have you ever considered a reboot?? I honestly don't know what would happen to all the progress we (if the others are still active) have made, but possibly either finding a way to do the latter or maybe even accepting one or two people to play fledglings that had just witnessed the presentation? I honestly don't want this to die ;~;

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
@cranboggles have you ever considered a reboot?? I honestly don't know what would happen to all the progress we (if the others are still active) have made, but possibly either finding a way to do the latter or maybe even accepting one or two people to play fledglings that had just witnessed the presentation? I honestly don't want this to die ;~;
im reluctant to reboot because we've gotten so far. tbh where the story's at rn is really close to some Big Exposition i had planned. i'll try and get in contact with the others and see if they're still up for it. this story ended up shaping itself around you guys' characters a lot more than i expected and i'd be sad to try and start it over or progress without that influence :/

cranboggles said:
im reluctant to reboot because we've gotten so far. tbh where the story's at rn is really close to some Big Exposition i had planned. i'll try and get in contact with the others and see if they're still up for it. this story ended up shaping itself around you guys' characters a lot more than i expected and i'd be sad to try and start it over or progress without that influence :/
Mmmmmm...I wanna big explosion...

[QUOTE="Yandere Aqua]Man I miss this rp.

[/QUOTE]
If and when

@craboggles returns, there may be a chance that if would be willing to be dedicated (seeing as it's very character driven and you had dropped out before) that he may let you join as a fledgling that just witnessed the presentation. Though I have no idea.

StoneWolf18 said:
If and when
@craboggles returns, there may be a chance that if would be willing to be dedicated (seeing as it's very character driven and you had dropped out before) that he may let you join as a fledgling that just witnessed the presentation. Though I have no idea.
I know I dropped out but I have a good reason....I had a lot of school and video games to do sorry. DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back