Nightingale

Aqua said:
Can I join as a male spy?(:3)(O:))(' :| )
The role of the outsider spy is going to be given to a random character once all the players are in. (If you've ever played mafia it's a bit like that) There's more on this in the gameplay and rules in the "overview" tag if you want to know more.

On the subject of male characters, I miiight tentatively accept a male character disguised as a girl, but keep in mind that if I see anyone turning this into a transphobic narrative I'll get back at the character however I see fit. > :)

What I mean is, if anyone uses this as a chance to go "ewww cross dressing" "eww [insert male-assigned genitalia here]", things are gonna get a lot harder for this character, and enough offensive language or actions and I'll straight up boot you out. Not tolerating that junk here.

So look, submit a character profile if you want and I'll check it out but just keep this stuff in mind. No transphobia, and only take the outsider role if you're chosen for it. You got all of that? Is this okay?

cranboggles said:
The role of the outsider spy is going to be given to a random character once all the players are in. (If you've ever played mafia it's a bit like that) There's more on this in the gameplay and rules in the "overview" tag if you want to know more.
On the subject of male characters, I miiight tentatively accept a male character disguised as a girl, but keep in mind that if I see anyone turning this into a transphobic narrative I'll get back at the character however I see fit. > :)

What I mean is, if anyone uses this as a chance to go "ewww cross dressing" "eww [insert male-assigned genitalia here]", things are gonna get a lot harder for this character, and enough offensive language or actions and I'll straight up boot you out. Not tolerating that junk here.

So look, submit a character profile if you want and I'll check it out but just keep this stuff in mind. No transphobia, and only take the outsider role if you're chosen for it. You got all of that? Is this okay?
Okay cross dressing it is!

(Super cross dresser gooooooo!)

Aqua said:
Okay cross dressing it is!
(Super cross dresser gooooooo!)
Just let me reiterate, please be considerate about it. A good start, if you don't mind some advice, would be to consider character motives outside of spying to explain why your character would let themselves become involved with the Brood to begin with, as well as maybe their ideas of gender and how this affects their involvement.

cranboggles said:
Just let me reiterate, please be considerate about it. A good start, if you don't mind some advice, would be to consider character motives outside of spying to explain why your character would let themselves become involved with the Brood to begin with, as well as maybe their ideas of gender and how this affects their involvement.
I already did

Hello there,

I have a question. I see this is a detailed RP yet you might not understand how they work on this site because you joined yesterday. First, let me welcome you to RP nation. Always good to see a new face 'round here. Second, here, A detailed RP would consist of 2-3 MINIMUM (But more like 4-5 but its preference) paragraph length posts, a MUCH more detailed CS and TONS of history, lore, etc about the plot itself. This is just basic info and it can get much more in depth. If I were you, I would start this as a simple or light casual.

If I seemed to come off as hostile or angry in a way, by all means I apologize. Also, if you need anything such as tips on how the site runs itself or fleshing out this RP, by all means PM me. I would be glad you help.

Thank you for your time, welcome, and Happy RPing,

@StoneWolf18

StoneWolf18 said:

Hello there,

I have a question. I see this is a detailed RP yet you might not understand how they work on this site because you joined yesterday. First, let me welcome you to RP nation. Always good to see a new face 'round here. Second, here, A detailed RP would consist of 2-3 MINIMUM (But more like 4-5 but its preference) paragraph length posts, a MUCH more detailed CS and TONS of history, lore, etc about the plot itself. This is just basic info and it can get much more in depth. If I were you, I would start this as a simple or light casual.

If I seemed to come off as hostile or angry in a way, by all means I apologize. Also, if you need anything such as tips on how the site runs itself or fleshing out this RP, by all means PM me. I would be glad you help.

Thank you for your time, welcome, and Happy RPing,

@StoneWolf18
Yo stone wolf you joining or came in to just say that.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

848219.png

I have been for a while but anyways YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WE CAN START NOW FINALYY YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

These are all my reactions to the new member.

[media]

[/media]

This is the most coordinated brothel ever we must kill you, you know to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back