• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Nightfall

Noctis

Noctis looked at Ryan and sighed as he geared up. "I may be a villian but you're my friend, at least I would hope you are. I help my friends. Sadly that means I'm gonna help you get to the Count." He looked at guns and realized something. "Can you modify my guns for me a bit? I need to be able to do as much damage three pistols can dish out. And don't worry about the cost of it. I have some things worth a lot of money that can pay for a lot of modifications."

Noctis looked out the window and saw Paige. "Well. Looks like Pinky is out of her house and into the world. Maybe I should say hello." He turned around and looked at Ryan. "By the way, I need the modifications done soon. I have the things needed to modify them but they are in a place near the fight outside. That means we have to be careful."

Loretta

Loretta saw the villian jump past her and growled like a demon. "Coward. Running from a fight." She looked around and saw very little people. Instead of fighting the one woman she ran back to her house to get a better view of the castle.

Once there she didn't see any other way in but the front. She put her scyper down and decided to ignore everything for now.

@Syfyre

Kia Merryweather

Kia woke up at the sound of fighting outside as she groans and opened the blinds having a excellent view of Loretta trying to smash someone like a bug, she also saw her boss in the mix talking to a figure in the background. She got dressed in her usual attire, mainly red,white, and black in terms of color. She also grabbed her umbrella, it could rain, but the main reason was almost simple, she rather get a sunburn already.

She went out the front door, poisons at her side as she glances at the fight taking place mainly the one that woke her up, which now just dispersed. Kia walked to her working area, the count voice blaring in the city, probably not needed there since she was a lower rank compaired to others , going to happy go-mart as she waits for the owner/boss to arrive. She usually would make a stock of poisons, it usually takes four hours to make a batch of twenty poison vials.

Last edited by a moderator:
( anything i need to know? )

sitting down I look at the count, wondering why he chose me to be the prince of villians. I was nothing special, in this town that is. Noticing him calling for mei xun, ( @ScarletHood ) I turn my head towards the entrance of the giant room. Awaiting their arrival I leave the room , heading to the exit of the castle. Maybe I could finally be let out to 'play', but that wasn't likely as The count doesn't like how I play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back