Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Haku1

Ze Hamster of Lurkdom
If you're new, why not introduce yourself here?

It'll help ensure that your post count is higher than 0 (and thus avoid deletion when the mods do house-cleaning), and that if there are STs who need players or vice versa, we'd be happy to include you.

Well, I just joined but thought I'd stop in and say 'hi!' No sense having a 3-day old account deleted for lack of posting.

Lets see, um, I like Exalted and hope to join a game here.

-cdi

Thanks for joining us... if you're looking for a game to run... you could advertise by starting up a thread or you could ask around to join a game.

Welcome to our layer of villany and corruption!

I am Cyl, french, recently illegal immigrant in Peru (administration delays)... I dunno why I was picked up by this mailing list :lol:

huh... yeah and I like Lord Kamina s dog pictures :lol:

cyl said:
I am Cyl, french, recently illegal immigrant in Peru (administration delays)... I dunno why I was picked up by this mailing list :lol:
Really? Cool! I'm illegal immigrant in Italy! We should make a club or something.

Good evening. The Chaka has now spread from the ECR to the pbp forums. We have adapted to your Exalted gaming systems. Your charms are useless against us.

Resistance is futile.

Or, as we say in English, hey everyone! Hope to get into some games over here, never played pBp before, so looking forward to that.

All your game are belong to us.

I'm Coyotekin, and I am in the military. "Hi Coyotekin."

I am the goofy bastard with ADHD and an obsession with Hypnosis and other cool things that allow me to fuck with other peoples' heads.

Hello!

I am Morninglight, a huge Exalted geek from Australia with Aspergers' Syndrome (form of high-functioning autism). I like long walks in the Wyld, watching YuTube (when gods go wrong) and playing PbPs. My specialties are setting fluff (I retain 96% of what I read) and playing Twilights or No Moons.

I think he meant 'which bit' what with Australia being, you know, a continent and all.

Also hello.

Newbie reporting in.

Looking for an exalted game,

Most familiar with solars and mortals.

I dont' have the abyssal book and can't play abyssal exalted.

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the lack of Abyssal ooks/knowledge. There are plenty of games that will not include them anyways.

Cyl, Nobble, Tome, and Haku are running games right now. So is Arthur, but it is in a different language other than English. I would reccomend contacting them after you have looked into their games and seeing what interests you.

Users who are viewing this thread