Newbie freebie

Sekki

New to the site, I'm like dying inside writing this because im shy as heck and yeah. I'm as the tittle says; I'm a newbie around here and I guess this is a good place to start because you know introduction forum and shiz. So it's nice to meet you guys and I hope we get a long and have happy rp fun times and yeh ✌️

Fellow Lurker! Greetings! Don't worry, all of us here are friendly, we don't bite :D

I hope you enjoy your stay!

*Throws cookie in the air like confetti*

200.gif

Welcome to RP Nation! Come! Dance the dance of life with me!

I started last night too @ElectricDreams ! It's been going great so far, although I feel spooked about voicing myself on partner requests and I can't quite use Pm yet so it's a little awkward.. But how is it going for you?

@Sekki It's going alright, I guess, I'm glad you are doing alright.

I can use PMs yet either ^^', hopefully soon we can both use it.

I get nervous doing the same thing too, still looking for roleplays though. :)

I'm glad it's going well for you @ElectricDreams and at like 5 Am I get to finally use the PM! And I get super shy so I'm just here like "hello is me" but I never actually leave a reply, I also happen to be looking for the rp

@ElectricDreams Right now it's 1:10 PM lol and honestly I'm into any RP like fandoms and stuff but I also do OC rp too because why not yknow? And I don't mind replies that are one sentence to like five paragraphs either it's all cool

I can never reply to roleplays with one liners, just never been able to.^^'

I normally do OC roleplays, I love to do medical roleplays though ^^

I can, I try to keep an open mind about it. I have like a million ocs lol and what type of medical stuff though because I'm actually like going into the medical field :o I'm still learning though but I know some basic procedures and know basic pain relievers and such like maybe we can do one? :OO @ElectricDreams

I've done different things, for example working in the accident and emergency, working with paitents with illnesses, ect.

I've got lots of OCs too ^^'

I've always been really interested in this kind of thing.

Such we can do one ^^ I'd love to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late reply ^^

If you want to do that ? We would roleplay as doctors togethe working in a hospital patients come in and we save their lifes.

Or something else like doctors working in the hospital seeing to different patients.

we could do it as doctors, doctor patient, nurse doctor, that kind of thing.

ElectricDreams said:
Sorry for the late reply ^^
If you want to do that ? We would roleplay as doctors togethe working in a hospital patients come in and we save their lifes.

Or something else like doctors working in the hospital seeing to different patients.

we could do it as doctors, doctor patient, nurse doctor, that kind of thing.
Medical stuff would be fun and sure honestly anything is fine with me ^v^

I'd either play a doctor or a patient or both due to us needing patients too.

Last edited by a moderator:
ElectricDreams said:
I'd either play a doctor or a patient or both due to us needing patients too.
We can share doing patients so it isn't just one of us doing it ^v^ but which do you prefer doctor or patient?

I normally prefer to do patients and doctors but it would make sense for me to play a doctor too, ohh I love to play them both.

So I'll do doctor, for example we could both do doctors and like you said share patients.

We could have one main doctor and one main patient as well and other NPC patient we can share?

ElectricDreams said:
I normally prefer to do patients and doctors but it would make sense for me to play a doctor too, ohh I love to play them both.
So I'll do doctor, for example we could both do doctors and like you said share patients.

We could have one main doctor and one main patient as well and other NPC patient we can share?
Oh snap that's a great idea!

ElectricDreams said:
I can never reply to roleplays with one liners, just never been able to.^^'
I normally do OC roleplays, I love to do medical roleplays though ^^
I'm a newbie here and I'm actually in the medical field (Also a newbie in medicine) yet love medical roleplays. Why? Don't have to deal with all the B.S. of real life medicine; also you can be creative! A doctor who has a superpower that he uses to heal and it's not a healing power? Maybe it's ice or air manipulation? Then you find creative ways to use that. It's great!

Users who are viewing this thread