Newbie freebie

@Sekki Thank you ^^ glad you like the idea : ) I guess it deals it out fairly

@SourDiesel I've always been interested in the medical field, I think it's because I've always been very sickly since I was young, in and out of hospital, that is still happening so much so I live with two other people and we had to move closer to the hospital for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I understand I am the same. I'm going to start my clinical rotations soon for xray tech but I have already been in emergency rooms and operating rooms and so on as a scribe, shadow, or volunteer. Why do all that for free or low pay? It's my passion really I want to be an M.D or PA but lets see what the future holds. For now I can play pretend without worrying about being sued and other real world problems!

@ElectricDreams

ElectricDreams said:
@Sekki Thank you ^^ glad you like the idea : ) I guess it deals it out fairly
@SourDiesel I've always been interested in the medical field, I think it's because I've always been very sickly since I was young, in and out of hospital, that is still happening so much so I live with two other people and we had to move closer to the hospital for me.
No problem ^v^ slide into my pm if you want to discuss further ^v^

My last semester of high school, I did ride-alongs with EMT/Firefighters.

Is your medical rp a group or 1x1? It sounds cool. One of my favorite OCs is a former Search-and-Rescue dog handler, but after her dog was injured and had to retire, she became a paramedic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread