New to Exalted? Start here!!!

Dawn- VonRidel

Zenith-ZeOne

Twilight- Tribute, you said you were okay filling gaps? Is Twilight acceptable?

Night-Solyrflair

Dark, you are most definitely not new to Exalted, :P

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]Dawn- VonRidel
Zenith-ZeOne

Twilight- Tribute, you said you were okay filling gaps? Is Twilight acceptable?

Night-Solyrflair

[/QUOTE]
You should take a 5th :3

[QUOTE="Thorn Darkblade]I still somehow think you're overqualified for a newbie Exalted game :P

[/QUOTE]
:D !........

Fair enough <_<...

Hello, I was wondering if there is a campaign still going on, or if there is someone out there willing to run an exalted game that I could join. If so great, please let me know!

Hey, sorry I'm completely new to this. I didn't see anything about exalted groups for those who have played exalted before. If there is one I'd like to know!

ayetherebobbyu said:
Hey, sorry I'm completely new to this. I didn't see anything about exalted groups for those who have played exalted before. If there is one I'd like to know!
Theres plenty of Exalted games on the site, check one of those out.

Wow, there seems to be soo much interest in this, which is great. I'm finding a general abundance of players and a general lack of STs. I may have to try to run a campaign myself, though I'm not sure I could bring myself to do that without at least a few houserules. If I do run a game, I'll probably cheat and use one of the SAS adventures though... Which shouldn't be a problem for new players or anybody who hasn't read them, I expect.

The sudden upsurge in interest in this is making me think a newbie friendly Exalted game would be a good idea. Whatever happened to the original one intended to come from this thread?

But more importantly; who could be asked nicely to run the game...and I emphasise the nicely part.

@ The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard

Would you have any ideas?

And where should this question be posed...?

I'm not necessarily new to exalted but I haven't played in years, I could use a refresher. So color me interested :D

Well, I guess I'll run a game, though I won't promise that I'm a good ST or anything, and I'll be using one of the premade adventures (potentially slightly altered), and I will have a few house rules, but it should still be ok for those who are new.

Which would people be more interested in playing as; Solars or Dragon-Blooded? I don't really want to mix them for this game because of the extra complexity it could cause due to the setting and such. And extra complexity is simply not necessary for those who are new to Exalted.

Alazair said:
Well, I guess I'll run a game, though I won't promise that I'm a good ST or anything, and I'll be using one of the premade adventures (potentially slightly altered), and I will have a few house rules, but it should still be ok for those who are new.
Which would people be more interested in playing as; Solars or Dragon-Blooded? I don't really want to mix them for this game because of the extra complexity it could cause due to the setting and such. And extra complexity is simply not necessary for those who are new to Exalted.
I'd suggest making a separate interest check thread, as a notification will be sent out. Hurrah for communication! You can tag all interested parties from here by using the "@" symbol in front of their names in your post.

HolyFire, Alazair has started a new thread to gather people for this purpose. You should go check it out ;) I already signed up *bark*

Alazair said:
I would def. prefer to play a solar!

ayetherebobbyu said:
I would def. prefer to play a solar!
Well I played Exalted with a group in Wichita before I moved away, but on the positive side, I've had people tell me that I learned "nothing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back