New to Exalted? Start here!!!

Okay, I know I am very late with this, but, I'm kinda interested (confused but interested) because I have no idea what exalted is, no idea how to play with the dice system, and no idea about all this stuff. So I would love to try it out. :3

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to mention:

I have no experience with this stuff, or dice play, but I have experience with normal roleplaying so I guess I'll be fine? xD

And my first choice is: Twilight

Second: Night

So far we have 6 people.

1 Solyrflair - (1st) Night, (2nd) Zenith

2 Zeone3000 - (1st) Zenith, (2nd) Dawn

3 Foolish13 - (1st) Zenith, (2nd) Twilight

4 Lux_Wolf - (1st) Zenith, (2nd) Night

5 VonRidel - (1st) Dawn, (2nd) Zenith

6 CookieNinja - (1st) Twilight, (2nd) Night

By Caste:

Dawn - VonRiddel (Zeone3000)

Zenith - Zeone3000, Foolish13, Lux_Wolf (Solyrflair, VonRidel)

Twilight - CookieNinja (Foolish13)

Night - Solyrflair (Lux_Wolf, CookieNinja)

Eclipse - BANNED

I'm keeping an eye on this thread, any leftovers I'll grab up for another intro exalted game. That way groups can stay manageable and everyone will get some vanilla exalted funtimes. :)

Feantari, I would be happy to fill any spots in your game as well. If Thorn takes 4 and you take the other 2, I would be happy to play in both.

I want to try to convert my home gaming group to play an alternate to Pathfinder D&D. Part of it is waiting for Ex3, and the other part is learning the system, which I currently have very limited experience with. And no knowledge of the lore behind it.

Looking at the numbers, I figured, "Eh? Why not?"

I'm dropping my interest in both Twilight and Zenith, I would like to try for an Eclipse.

You realize the Eclipse caste is banned for this roleplay, right? It says it right in the description.

Tch. Figures I forgot the first post. Disregard my earlier post folks, sticking with Zenith first and Twilight as a back up.

Sorry for the delays. As I said, this will be taking off. I will be giving priority to those who have less experience, :) i'll probably have a selection chosen by Sunday eve

I havn't done a count to see if you have all the positions filled, but I am interested in playing. I have a good handle on setting lore, but havn't actually found a group to play with.

First choice would be Dawn Caste, after that I'll fill any gaps.

Lots of interest for this. I've played Exalted twice and the 1st time was in 1st edition. I'd like Twilight first and Night second.

Since I'm lazy and this has gone on too far, who's still here? I'm gonna do a quick selection tomorrow, I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back