News New Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordecai said:
O____O
*hides*
So... cute....

tumblr_lfkp2lh0lY1qbgb7i.gif

Now it's time for me to share my thoughts. Hooray for meritocracy! That would make this site go round. Hopefully more to come.

So was reading through everything

First off congrats to all the new mods ^_^

Also goodluck.

Regarding how people were talking about Fav mods / Admins

I can't choose O.o I like everyone I've met...

Sooo Everyone is my fav~

ArachneGlycon said:
Lmao I've been forum roleplaying for about 11 years and Naruto roleplays used to be one of my favorite so no judgement here. My favorite roleplay theme has gotta be futuristic although it's proven to be very difficult to find an active roleplay in that forum.
Futuristic is probably the smallest role play forum we have, but at the same time, the ones that go up tend to be REALLY good.

I know one that's being planned now that I'm pretty excited about if you want me to pm you about this things. *waggles eyebrows*

Pine said:
Futuristic is probably the smallest role play forum we have, but at the same time, the ones that go up tend to be REALLY good.
I know one that's being planned now that I'm pretty excited about if you want me to pm you about this things. *waggles eyebrows*
Nah, dice or Nation building, definitely.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

Don't you mean, your 'eye'?

bzo9Daw.gif

I think you meant to correct "Me" not "eyes".

Eyes is correct. Thats clearly not me, I have white hair :3

[/QUOTE]

Pine said:
YAS SO MUCH YAS :3

ArachneGlycon said:
Eyes is correct. Thats clearly not me, I have white hair :3
ACtually, it's quite dark in the room so white hair looks a bit black and plus this was done with a night-vision camera so color had to be manually added in :3

Congratulations to you all. It's wonderful to have even more amazingness added to the already overflowing amounts we already enjoy here!

SIEG!

GRADINARE!

URA!

RULE BRITTANIA!

HOORAH!

(Sorry ww2 side what are you gonna do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back