News New Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArachneGlycon said:
Laaaaaaame, jk never met you guys before but congrats on the position! :) I'm sort of new here so I hope I get see some of you guys roleplaying... if that's allowed.... hmmm...
We can get to know each other... personally... (◕‿◕✿)

Role playing with staff is totally allowed.

And hey, welcome to the site! <3

@Infinities Lover

Yes yes a hideous blue plant table.

And thanks everyone! c:

Mordecai said:
#Mordecai4beststaffofalltime
#DWiz4WorstSiteUpdaterOfAllExistence

Yeah, seems appropriate with how DWiz usually screws things up during updates and such xD *hopes DWiz isn't watching*

(helmet)(shield)(sword)

New staff, have this gear to help you on your adventures, its dangerous out there.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]#DWiz4WorstSiteUpdaterOfAllExistence
Yeah, seems appropriate with how DWiz usually screws things up during updates and such xD *hopes DWiz isn't watching*

[/QUOTE]
Are you joking? .... RpN has some of the smoothest updates of any site this size.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard](helmet)(shield)
New staff, have this gear to help you on your adventures, its dangerous out there.

[/QUOTE]
It's dangerous to go alone, so thanks for the sword! ( `' v ' )(sword)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]#DWiz4WorstSiteUpdaterOfAllExistence

[/QUOTE]
I don't really screw things up :P .

Pine said:
We can get to know each other... personally... (◕‿◕✿)
Role playing with staff is totally allowed.

And hey, welcome to the site! <3
How personally are we talkin'

hahaha

What's YOUR favorite roleplay theme?

d'awe thankssss :3

I love your avatar xD

Okay but like.... who is in line in front of me for Best Mod? Is it Ignited? It's Ignited, isn't it.

JadeWuvsCookies said:
Hey ;o no favorites... All mods and fellows are so great and amazing in their own way, we are lucky to have them around! :3
*picks favorite admin to be Morde, favorite super mod to be Weli, and favorite mod that's not a super mod to be the newly-added Handsome Jack*

Now then, for the most important choice of all... Who is the best staff member of all time.........?

The winner is one not included in the previous categories, even though they may fit in one of them.....................

Staff-Chwan!!!

ArachneGlycon said:
How personally are we talkin'
hahaha

What's YOUR favorite roleplay theme?

d'awe thankssss :3

I love your avatar xD
Very (◕‿◕✿) personal (◕‿◕✿)

I think realistic/modern has to be my favorite, but there are certain fandoms (narutard trash alert) that I've sold my soul to.

Thanks!

Mordecai drew it. <3

Ignitedstar said:
I nominate Mordecai.
tumblr_mqhmm3F7FA1s8scfko1_500.gif

But I digress.

Congratulations, new staff! I look forward to working with you and teaching you all how to use the moderator tools and tab requests.

In that case, *gives love to Handsome Jack and ignores DWiz completely and entirely where as previously it was a silent admiration with him as best site owner*

@Atom

So proud of you buddy, truly! Fandom is my jam, so I can't wait to see you post sassy comments and poke your head in everyone once in awhile. Don't forget all of us little guys now!

And congrats to Pine, AllHailDago, and Ghost! Be the best you can be!

Pine said:
Very (????) personal (????)
I think realistic/modern has to be my favorite, but there are certain fandoms (narutard trash alert) that I've sold my soul to.

Thanks!

Mordecai drew it. <3
Lmao I've been forum roleplaying for about 11 years and Naruto roleplays used to be one of my favorite so no judgement here. My favorite roleplay theme has gotta be futuristic although it's proven to be very difficult to find an active roleplay in that forum.

Pine said:
Thanks!

Mordecai drew it. <3
No problem @Mordecai uwutm8?

Showmeurbutt_d1cdecca47bdbd98d45862cf7f5b43e4_zpspbjx8m16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back