• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Dom blinked before lookingat his schedule, maybe he should had stayed with Ryan. "Hmm, 104." (It's just a random one xD no idea what his schedule would be)
Acelynn nods. "Lucky for you. You're on the first floor." She said with a small chuckle before leading him to the rather large building that had a few lights on a few off here and there. ((That's fine xD ))

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nods. "Lucky for you. You're on the first floor." She said with a small chuckle before leading him to the rather large building that had a few lights on a few off here and there. ((That's fine xD ))
Dom shrugged. "Eh, it may give me time to sleep in class or something if class is boring."

"Ok I will see you in a bit and why not talk with Damien about what happened ok" she said and grabbed a set of clothes and went into the bathroom.

Dom shrugged. "Eh, it may give me time to sleep in class or something if class is boring."
Acekynn chuckles once more. "I do that sometimes. Most teachers don't care so long as you pass." She said simply as she waled into the dorms and held the door open for him.

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acekynn chuckles once more. "I do that sometimes. Most teachers don't care so long as you pass." She said simply as she waled into the dorms and held the door open for him.
"I usually use a video camera or recorder to know what they teach, I can't seen to stay awake for more than 10 minutes now a days." Dom went inside the class but not before looking at her. "Hope I can talk to you sometime in the future."

"I usually use a video camera or recorder to know what they teach, I can't seen to stay awake for more than 10 minutes now a days." Dom went inside the class but not before looking at her. "Hope I can talk to you sometime in the future."
Acelynn nodded and shut the door behind them. "Well if you ever need me, I'm on the sixth floor with the luckiest of numbers." She chuckled. "My name is Acelynn. Most call me Ace or Blade." She said and stuck her hand out from him to shake.

"Names Dominic but I like being called Dom, ever need anything that I can help out with, I'm always here just don't confuse me with my brother." Dom told her, he mostly hated being confused by his brother. @xEmoBunnehx

"See ya." Dom waved before heading inside the class and doing the first thing he could, take out a video camera to record the class and then falling asleep.

After everyone had left, Kathlianna picked up her sketchbook and headed back out to explore the school. She wandered around, trying to find her classrooms. She was mostly concerned with her art and bio classes, but was looking for the other rooms as well.

Now that he knew the number, it took Jace no time to find room 337 on his own. It was no trouble to get settled in, so he decided he'd do some practice. He had telekinesis mastered, but teleportation was still a shaky subject for him. He closed his eyes and concentrated on where he wanted to be- outside the door to the dorms, he decided. He focused, bringing energy up from his inner reserves. Focus, focus, focus. On the ground, on the ground, on the-

He felt the jolt of teleportation, and the "BANG" sound the air made as it moved out of his way. He opened his eyes. "Dammit." He was in a tree.

"Finally...I made it." Amy muttered as the New Moon Academy came into view.

Having to walk miles from her old home was more than exhausting for her, and her fur made it worse when the light of the sun decided to try and burn her alive. Thankfully it didn't last long with the very cool breeze of February still lingering around. Now she was finally at the Academy and could possibly get herself registered in, or however the process went for new teachers. Now that was going to be a major pain in her ass.

Amy gripped tightly onto the thick strap of her rabbit-skin satchel, making her way towards the entrance of the Academy. A quick glance of a student in a tree made her grin. This made her wonder how smart the other students were as she entered through the doors, already feeling like a stranger entering into a new territory.

Flame heard a loud crash from downstairs, and rushed down the stairs. She immediately spotted a guy falling out of a tree, her eyes widening slightly. She ran over to him worriedly, shouting, "Are you alright?"

Melody walked out of the shower and fell face first on her bed with her tail swaying back and forth. She said "nothing feels better then a hot bath, so Damien do you want to know what happened today"

"That would be appreciated, yeah." He sat up and smiled at Melody. "Who knows, we might be able to stop it. I'm presuming that this has happened more than once?"

"Yhea it did happen after you left the first time" she grabbed Liz and showed him the chip in the back of her neck

Liz smiled. "I shall explain, master." She pointed to the chip. "It's a piece of programming my creators installed so I would follow every command I am given without question. Sadly, a glitch has appeared which uses demonic magic to boost its power. Every time it comes, it gains more power." Liz explained very well. "About removing it, it's not in my database. Plus, I would be powered down so I would be unable to live..." She said sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thanks for explaining that Liz. It might take a while to think of a solution for this, so I will continue to think about it. Do these episodes happen often, or is there anything that triggers them. You said that there is a glitch. Perhaps we could reprogram the chip to remove it?" Damien mused aloud, not fully sure what they could do.

"Only my dead creators would know a cure. The technology within me is too advanced." She added. "They occur when the glitch finds a way to take advantage of he situation. Like with the fire before or when I was left in the room alone."

So, do you think if we avoided opportunities for the glitch to take control, we could minimise the amount of times it emerges. Do have any idea how to get it to leave? Even if it's a small amount of information, it may be able to help." He frowned slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back