• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

Damien laughed slightly, allowing himself to be dragged along. He could paint with her for a while, and simply borrow the books instead of reading at the library. "Ok, what would you like to paint?" He asked.

@Daniel reaving

FictionalReality said:
Damien laughed slightly, allowing himself to be dragged along. He could paint with her for a while, and simply borrow the books instead of reading at the library. "Ok, what would you like to paint?" He asked.
@Daniel reaving
"Anything!" She said happily as she pulled him into the art room and giggled happily as she set her stuff down on the table then grabed an empty canvas and set it on an eisle then looked to him and smiled happily. "Come on!" She said happily before she went back to her bags and pulled out a shirt and special type of skirt. "Turn around first." She demanded of him in a cute way

Damien looked slightly bemused, but obliged. "Ok, well, we could paint landscapes I guess. The teacher normally brings in painting items, so there won't be any random bowls of fruit lying around. Landscapes would likely be the best bet, unless you want to paint books, because that's all that I've got in my bag."

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:
FictionalReality said:
Damien looked slightly bemused, but obliged. "Ok, well, we could paint landscapes I guess. The teacher normally brings in painting items, so there won't be any random bowls of fruit lying around. Landscapes would likely be the best bet, unless you want to paint books, because that's all that I've got in my bag."
@Daniel reaving
She smiled when he didnt object then quickly changed into the shirt and skirt so that she wouldnt get her dress dirty then smiled. "What do you mean by looks?" She asked as she slid over to him and tapped his shoulder so he would turn around so that they could paint. "I have all the paint suplies we will need so we dont have to borrow the schools." She said happily before waiting for him to explain looks to her

"Well, I carry around books for research, and in case I get bored, but they fill up my bag so much that I can't carry anything else. He swung his bag off of his back and unzipped it to show her. He had around five books inside, all of them about a different topic. It was quite common for him to do this, but his back never quite got used to it. Speaking of which, he felt a strange itching sensation, which he immediately recognised as his wings protesting. He found it annoying to keep them locked away, so he let them out at least once every day. However, he kept them shut away today, and instead smiled at Annabel. "That sounds great. I'm not sure where they keep the art supplies in here anyway."

@Daniel reaving

FictionalReality said:
"Well, I carry around books for research, and in case I get bored, but they fill up my bag so much that I can't carry anything else. He swung his bag off of his back and unzipped it to show her. He had around five books inside, all of them about a different topic. It was quite common for him to do this, but his back never quite got used to it. Speaking of which, he felt a strange itching sensation, which he immediately recognised as his wings protesting. He found it annoying to keep them locked away, so he let them out at least once every day. However, he kept them shut away today, and instead smiled at Annabel. "That sounds great. I'm not sure where they keep the art supplies in here anyway."
@Daniel reaving
"Ok! Hmmm maybe we can draw......... Yeah a cenery would be best unless we could get some one to act as a model but most wont." She said with a giggle to him as she set all her paint brushes and paint next to the eisle then took his hand and pulled him over to the canvas happily

"It would likely been seen as pretty strange if we went up to a random person and asked to paint them, yes." Damien smiled at her enthusiasm, pulling a pencil out of his pocket. "Shall we begin?" He noticed that the sun was going down, which was very beautiful, an also very helpful in making the painting more beautiful "This'll have to be a quick one, I have to pick up some books, and get up early in the morning." He warned her.

@Daniel reaving

FictionalReality said:
"It would likely been seen as pretty strange if we went up to a random person and asked to paint them, yes." Damien smiled at her enthusiasm, pulling a pencil out of his pocket. "Shall we begin?" He noticed that the sun was going down, which was very beautiful, an also very helpful in making the painting more beautiful "This'll have to be a quick one, I have to pick up some books, and get up early in the morning." He warned her.
@Daniel reaving
"Awwww please stay with me!" She begged as she quickly looked to him and got close as she gave him really cute puply dog eyes. "Please ill help you with whatever you want." She begged him. She really wanted to do a great painting with him because she thought of it as a way to memorialize him becoming her first friend at this school

"I'm going to paint with you, silly, we just can't spend five hours on it!" He laughed slightly at her puppy eyes, patting her on the shoulder gently. "You can calm down, I'm not leaving just yet." He grinned at her, rolling up the sleeves on his sweater. "Now that that's established, do you want to start?"

@Daniel reaving

FictionalReality said:
"I'm going to paint with you, silly, we just can't spend five hours on it!" He laughed slightly at her puppy eyes, patting her on the shoulder gently. "You can calm down, I'm not leaving just yet." He grinned at her, rolling up the sleeves on his sweater. "Now that that's established, do you want to start?"
@Daniel reaving
"But the best paintings may take days and this one is special!" She insisted as she still stared at him with the puppy eyes. "Please stay with me till its finished ill do whatever you want if you do." She begged still knowing he meant he was going to leave withing a couple hourse

"How about this. I'll stay for the few hours now, but tomorrow we meet up at the same time, and keep doing that until the painting is finished. We can't only spend days in here, and we could work in art lessons as well. I won't be in lessons tomorrow, but we could start that the day after. Would that be ok?" He asked. He truly couldn't stay for days, but this was the best he could offer.

@Daniel reaving

FictionalReality said:
"How about this. I'll stay for the few hours now, but tomorrow we meet up at the same time, and keep doing that until the painting is finished. We can't only spend days in here, and we could work in art lessons as well. I won't be in lessons tomorrow, but we could start that the day after. Would that be ok?" He asked. He truly couldn't stay for days, but this was the best he could offer.
@Daniel reaving
"Fine but im gonna nag you about it every day." Annabel said to him as she crossed her arms then nodded before she took his hand again and pulled him to the canvas then grabed a brush and started the painting happily with him

Damien grinned, resisting the urge to laugh at her expression, instead turning to paint. "Just for the record, you can keep this when we're done. I really don't mind." He began to paint the sunset, expertly blending purples, reds, pinks, and oranges together.

@Daniel reaving

FictionalReality said:
Damien grinned, resisting the urge to laugh at her expression, instead turning to paint. "Just for the record, you can keep this when we're done. I really don't mind." He began to paint the sunset, expertly blending purples, reds, pinks, and oranges together.
@Daniel reaving
"I planned to keep it to remember the fun time we are gonna have making it!" She said happily as she started to paint a feild of beautiful flowers in a mixed up and crazy way. It truly just looked like she was splashing paint on canvas like a child would but if you were to look close enough and have a good enough eye the flowers she painted were absolutely beautiful and amazing as she painted with him

Damien, on the other hand, painted in clear, precise strokes, that very much matched his personality. That was not to say that his painting was any more or less beautiful, simply that he had a more controlled style. Sometimes he wished that he could be more free with how he painted, but it was a part of him and he couldn't change it. "That sounds great!"

@Daniel reaving

FictionalReality said:
Damien, on the other hand, painted in clear, precise strokes, that very much matched his personality. That was not to say that his painting was any more or less beautiful, simply that he had a more controlled style. Sometimes he wished that he could be more free with how he painted, but it was a part of him and he couldn't change it. "That sounds great!"
@Daniel reaving
She smiled happily and nodded before she concentrated on her part of the painting as her tuck slowly slid out of her mouth slightly as she worked to make the painting the best that she could. Gradually the end of her tail slowly slid around one of his ankles and coiled around it gently as she worked not realizing what she was doing with her tail as she worked happily

Damien looked down when he felt something wrap around his ankle. He realised that it was her tail, but didn't say anything because she looked so concentrated. He instead continued painting, a relaxed smile crossing his face as he settled into the familiar rhythm of painting. He tried to keep over to the other side of the painting so he didn't disturb her.

@Daniel reaving

Jace frowned at Flame. "Well, I'm not necessarily used to falling out of trees... Just to falling off of things in general. I always seem to teleport to high places... At least trees don't have cliffs.

FictionalReality said:
Damien looked down when he felt something wrap around his ankle. He realised that it was her tail, but didn't say anything because she looked so concentrated. He instead continued painting, a relaxed smile crossing his face as he settled into the familiar rhythm of painting. He tried to keep over to the other side of the painting so he didn't disturb her.
@Daniel reaving
Annabel painted happily before she moved closer to him to continue painting her feuld of flowers before she looked at his part he was painting and smiled. "You paint really well." She said to him happily

Rachel

When Rachel got to her dorm she took out one of her plastic bags then started walking to the pool. When she got there she looked around to notice it was about time to go to sleep.

Rachel then jumped into the pool. She then realized she forgot to take off her human clothes so she decided just to turn into a mermaid right there. Rachel then swam down to the bottom of the pool and grabbed her human clothing (which had appeared there when she turned into a mermaid).

Rachel then brought the clothing to the surface as she held her breath. She then layed down her human clothes near the edge
of the pool. Rachel then began to just swim around the pool.

Acelynn had made her way to the rooftop of the dorms, watching as the sub sank below the horizion; the hues of orange, flame red and dandelion yellow slowly beginning to fade into a light midnight blue and periwinkle. It was the perfect timing for inspiration and to be alone. A gentle summer breeze blew by her, causing her long liliac hair to flow back with it, the wind seeming to caress her as it passed. Acelynn took a deep breath in and let it out, ah summer. If only you stayed longer and if the sunset was eternal.. She thought to herself as she set her things down and took out her sketchbook and drawing pencils then walked to the edge o the building and sat down, her feet dangling over the edge as she began to draw.

((Sudden burst of muse x3))

Since it was either midnight or past midnight no one was actually in the office at the time, although Amy managed to find a thick binder with a manila folder laying on top of the binder. Her name was written on the folder tab in black marker as she skimmed through the contents within the folder. Right now her mind was not set on reading and only wanted sleep at the moment. /No time for this bullshit. I'll read it tomorrow after I have at least twelve hours of sleep./

Without further hesitation Amy exited the Academy and began to search for her newly provided home. She took a look in the folder, reading one piece of paper that had instructions on where she would be staying while teaching here. Once she finally arrived at her destination Amy quickly hurried inside and dropped the binder and folder on the nearest table. She made her way to one of the bedrooms and shut the door before jumping on the bed, curling herself up underneath the thick blanket. Her mind had no problem as it almost immediately drifted off to sleep.

Dom:

How long was he asleep today? He didn't even remember what classes he had today besides the first class. He shrugged, maybe nothing interesting happened today. What time was it? No idea, maybe he should get a watch and record the hours he sleep.​

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn had made her way to the rooftop of the dorms, watching as the sub sank below the horizion; the hues of orange, flame red and dandelion yellow slowly beginning to fade into a light midnight blue and periwinkle. It was the perfect timing for inspiration and to be alone. A gentle summer breeze blew by her, causing her long liliac hair to flow back with it, the wind seeming to caress her as it passed. Acelynn took a deep breath in and let it out, ah summer. If only you stayed longer and if the sunset was eternal.. She thought to herself as she set her things down and took out her sketchbook and drawing pencils then walked to the edge o the building and sat down, her feet dangling over the edge as she began to draw.
((Sudden burst of muse x3))
River sighed as he appeared in the yard of the school and looked around as the shadows seemed to darken and the skys blacken a little as he looked around. "What a peacful place...... I hate it here already." River said coldly to him self as he looked around for any one to ask were the dorms were. He cpuldnt beleive he was even going to school for the dark arts. Hes the master of dark arts so why go sit in a class and have some old man tell him what he already knows? It pissed him off to be doing this but he sighed and continued to look around as his aura of darkness radiated off of him and the shadows danced in taboo yet beautiful ways at his approach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River sighed as he appeared in the yard of the school and looked around as the shadows seemed to darken and the skys blacken a little as he looked around. "What a peacful place...... I hate it here already." River said coldly to him self as he looked around for any one to ask were the dorms were. He cpuldnt beleive he was even going to school for the dark arts. Hes the master of dark arts so why go sit in a class and have some old man tell him what he already knows? It pissed him off to be doing this but he sighed and continued to look around as his aura of darkness radiated off of him and the shadows danced in taboo yet beautiful ways at his approach

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn had felt a sudden shift in the school, like a dark aura had appeared. It was eerie yet interesting, something rare that never usually came along. Acelynn looked around below her, trying to find the dark aura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back