• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

Acelynn walked past a couple of male students on her way to the courtyard, stopping a little past them when she heard something about just getting here and being lost. "Need help?" She asked the two, as she turned on her heel, looking at the two of them.

@JJFABBY @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"Maybe open every door in the school in search of the classroom, that's something my brother would do." DI'm blinked once, twice and many times before he realized that his brother wasn't behind him. "Oh, looks like he didn't come."

Jace looked over to Acelynn, a little bit startled. "Oh... um, actually, yeah... I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing or where I'm supposed to be..." he admitted, frowning.

Dom turned toward the voice. "It would seem like I really do need help." He said with a smile. "I should look for him later." Dom though, frowning that his brother didn't come.

Acelynn nodded and gestured for them to follow her. "Come on. I'll show you to the office to get schedules then show ya to where you need to be." She said with a faint smile as she turned back around and started walking, the canvas following at her side as she strolled along.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @JJFABBY

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn nodded and gestured for them to follow her. "Come on. I'll show you to the office to get schedules then show ya to where you need to be." She said with a faint smile as she turned back around and started walking, the canvas following at her side as she strolled along.
Dom followed behind her with a frown. "Stupid Ry." He should really talk to himself about not skipping classes.

Acelynn lead them to the office, the woman at the desk raising a brow at her. "Back again?" The woman asked. Acelynn nodded and pointed to the boys behind her. "They need schedules." She said simply and stepped aside; the woman behind the desk waited for one to approach and say their name.

The woman nodded and looked up their schedules then printed them and headed each bout their schedule.

Acelynn waited for this to be done then nodded towards the door. "Come on. I'll show you to the dorms since the school day is over." She said and walked out. "Oh! And I'm Acelynn. Call me Ace or Blade."

Ryan stood up, completely oblivious to where he was at. "Heh? Did I get lost or something?" He said to himself, not knowing where he was at.

The woman nodded and handed the boy his brother's schedule.

Acelynn waited for the two of them to catch up. She wasn't in any real rush she just wanted some alone time after the long day. It was only the first day of classes..and that meant it has about to be a long year.

xEmoBunnehx said:
The woman nodded and handed the boy his brother's schedule.
Acelynn waited for the two of them to catch up. She wasn't in any real rush she just wanted some alone time after the long day. It was only the first day of classes..and that meant it has about to be a long year.
Dom thanked her before following after the girl.

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Dom thanked her before following after the girl.
Acelynn started walking again, looking over to Dom. "What room number did you get? I'll help you find it." She smiled faintly. Today Acelynn seemed to be helping people and being a generally nice person for once. It wasn't out of the norm for her but..she didn't do it too often.

"Yhea I am going to take a shower since I kinda got filthy with all that, you want to come Liz since we both need one" she asked

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn started walking again, looking over to Dom. "What room number did you get? I'll help you find it." She smiled faintly. Today Acelynn seemed to be helping people and being a generally nice person for once. It wasn't out of the norm for her but..she didn't do it too often.
Dom blinked before lookingat his schedule, maybe he should had stayed with Ryan. "Hmm, 104." (It's just a random one xD no idea what his schedule would be)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back