• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy *~New Moon Academy~*

DarkGoddess1621 said:
(*grabs it*)

-------------

Mel smiled a bit. "Can you let go? I'm sorta hungry."
(Ow ow ow!!!! *tries to pull it away* wet gwo!!!!)

----------------

"Nope!" Isabella said happily as she hugged melly again as she giggled happily then nuzzled her cheek as she slowly started to un coil from around melly

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ow ow ow!!!! *tries to pull it away* wet gwo!!!!)
----------------

"Nope!" Isabella said happily as she hugged melly again as she giggled happily then nuzzled her cheek as she slowly started to un coil from around melly

[/QUOTE]
(*laughs before letting go*)

-----------------

"Want some ice cream then?" Melly smiles nervously

DarkGoddess1621 said:
(*laughs before letting go*)
-----------------

"Want some ice cream then?" Melly smiles nervously
(*growls childishly* thats not funny!)

-----------------

"Yup!!!" She said happily before she let go of her happily. "But i need to find my dorm first off." She said as she slid back over to her things and picked them up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](*growls childishly* thats not funny!)
-----------------

"Yup!!!" She said happily before she let go of her happily. "But i need to find my dorm first off." She said as she slid back over to her things and picked them up

[/QUOTE]
(But it's cute)

-----------------------

Melly blinked at her before helping pick her stuff up. "Ummm... the dorm is right after that building..." Melly pointed at the building.

DarkGoddess1621 said:
(But it's cute)
-----------------------

Melly blinked at her before helping pick her stuff up. "Ummm... the dorm is right after that building..." Melly pointed at the building.
(No its not. *grumbles*)

----------------

"I dont know what number it is." She said with an embarased giggle as she scratched the back of her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just uttered a small chuckle then took her free hand. "Lets go then." He said softly

Silith glanced at the movie then looked back to him before she nuzzled his neck gently and closed her eyes to relax and so she didnt have to watch the movie any more

(*sticks tong out childishly at you*)

-------------------

"Nope!" Isabella said as she lifted mel up so she was up straight then hugged her happily as she smiled brightly

@darkgodess1612

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn nods and leads him from the room and down the hall. "I guess I should show you around while we're out."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I dont like it when any one dies." She said to him back

[/QUOTE]
Dom shook his head as he kissed her forehead again. "I like it actually."

IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII said:
Dom shook his head as he kissed her forehead again. "I like it actually."
"Im not the death type." She said as a blush crept to her cheeks when he kissed her forehead and her arms tightened around him some more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](No its not. *grumbles*)
----------------

"I dont know what number it is." She said with an embarased giggle as she scratched the back of her head

[/QUOTE]
(Okay. If you say so)

----------------------

Melly facepalmed. "Okay. I'll go with you so you won't get lost."

DarkGoddess1621 said:
(Okay. If you say so)
----------------------

Melly facepalmed. "Okay. I'll go with you so you won't get lost."
(*nods to her then crosses arms and looks away as a blush creeps back onto face*)

-------------

"Thabk you!" She said as she quickly hugged her then started for the dorms happily with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](*nods to her then crosses arms and looks away as a blush creeps back onto face*)
-------------

"Thabk you!" She said as she quickly hugged her then started for the dorms happily with her

[/QUOTE]
(I saw that)

--------------

Melly smiled nervously as she walked with her to the dorms

DarkGoddess1621 said:
(I saw that)
--------------

Melly smiled nervously as she walked with her to the dorms
(*blushes more and tries to cover it up* you aint seen nutin)

------------

Isabella giggled happily as she headed for the dorms with mel happily. "So how are you?" She asked her curiously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](*blushes more and tries to cover it up* you aint seen nutin)
------------

Isabella giggled happily as she headed for the dorms with mel happily. "So how are you?" She asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
(Yes I do)

-------------------

Melly looked at her. "To be honest... depressed."

DarkGoddess1621 said:
(Yes I do) ------------------- Melly looked at her. "To be honest... depressed."
(Nope!)

-----------------

"Noooooooooo." Isabella said as she hugged melly again. "Melly cant be depressed." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Nope!)
-----------------

"Noooooooooo." Isabella said as she hugged melly again. "Melly cant be depressed." She said

[/QUOTE]
(Okay then)

----------------------

Melly pat her back lightly. "It's okay though..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Sure." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn smiles at him then leads him to the art room. As she walks in she took her canvas and placed it up front as that's where it needed to be turned in. "Well.. If it isn't obvious enough, this is the art room."

DarkGoddess1621 said:
(Okay then)
----------------------

Melly pat her back lightly. "It's okay though..."
(Good. *nodds before realizing i let the butterfly go and frowns* my butterfly)

------------

"Nooooo its noot melly mist be happy!! What do i need to do to make nelly happy!" She said to her

xEmoBunnehx said:
Acelynn smiles at him then leads him to the art room. As she walks in she took her canvas and placed it up front as that's where it needed to be turned in. "Well.. If it isn't obvious enough, this is the art room."
"Really i thought this was the mathroom." He teased her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Really i thought this was the mathroom." He teased her

[/QUOTE]
Acelynn playfully rolls her eyes. "Oh yeah. Totally ~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Good. *nodds before realizing i let the butterfly go and frowns* my butterfly)
------------

"Nooooo its noot melly mist be happy!! What do i need to do to make nelly happy!" She said to her

[/QUOTE]
(*doesn't look at you*)

----------------

Melly smiled a bit before hugging Isabella. "Its okay. You don't need to worry about me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what do you wish to do now?" He asked softly

[/QUOTE]
Acekynn shrugs. "We should probably get your schedule." She suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back