[Never Surrender, Never Die!] The Broken Commons

Question for the ST. What abilities/attributes would be used to rig perimeter alarms or traps? I was thinking in the context of an urban ruins setting, with material like rebar to make stake pits with.

Official in game thread will be late tomorrow eve or sunday afternoon. Have a small anime convention during the day tomorrow

So, I found this map of creation, I think it's supposed to be what the world would look like if the Ebon Dragon won at the end of "Return of the Scarlet Empress".

While the details are a little different in our game, I figure we could put it to good use somehow.

More or less. Adjoran hasn't completely wiped the North clean, by Theion's hand, she only flays those who dare to leave their homes at night.

The normal Chargen bonus points must be spent immediately. Any bonus bonus ( yay redundancy!) points may be banked

I'll wait for the second wave to actually start before polishing the sheet.

Posts will e incoming tonight, just gotta prep some stuff up for court. Hopefully these upcoming trials will be an end to much of the drama

Oh, Cirno, you might be showing up soon too. Isaac shortly thereafter, and maaaaaybe some prelude stuff for those in wave 2.

Guessing a wooden/practice sword has the same stat as a chopping sword except L becomes B, correct?

Yup, plus the wounds are extremely temporary. No more than a sting once you stop. Mechanically, after the fight, no damage will stay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back