Neko Clans! ;3

After Haarthal has a leader and we have at least some betas... I'm trying to get as much people as I can, with so many open roles still this will be a huge rp

Name: Greg Monsoon

Orientation: Heterosexual

Rank Wanted: Leader

Clan Wanted: Haarthal

Mark: Viper

Persona: Greg, being born into her leader role, was the youngest leader of Haarthal but that doesn't stop her from doing her job. She is sly and cunning and she uses her wits to keep her people safe and prosperous. Her clan comes before herself but when she does allow herself to relax, she is very good-humored, though most of it is sarcasm, devoted to her friends, and a hot-head when her buttons are pushed. Within her clan, she is considered a mother figure to the kits and an equal to the elders and adults.

Bio: Her parents led the clan but died when she was fifteen in a battle, leaving her to lead. At first, the Betas said she was too young but Greg insisted that she could do it, not trusting the clan's lives in anyone else's paws.

Appearance:(anime pwease!) Greg, in contrast to her name, has a very feminine face with a delicate heart shaped structure, small nose sprinkled with freckles, and large cat-like eyes the color or amber. Her hair is a charcoal grey matching the fur on her ears and long, thin tail. For reasons purely of her own, Greg keeps straight bangs just above her eyes with two longer locks of hair cut just above her shoulders and a bob cut behind her ears. She's short, just below 5'2, and weighs near to nothing, allowing her to sneak around with ease.

@stormhawk324 maybe we could have some romance with Ritsu?

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a description for ya until I can fix the picture cause not it's not working on mine Dx xD

Name: Zero Meyer

Orientation: Bisexual

Rank Wanted: Healer

Clan Wanted: Haarthal

Mark: Halo

Persona: Zero is, in a nutshell, the most kind-hearted young man you will ever meet. He is polite and friendly to anyone, even if they are rude, and tries his hardest to take care of everyone and think nothing of himself. But because he does this, he has mental breakdowns in private where he cries to himself and lets out all his emotions only to bottle them back up for the sake of his other Nekos.

Bio: He was the kit of a soilder and a healer who both raised him and died of natural causes. He grew up being trained as a healer as well and fell in love with helping others, earning him his mark. Since then he's been Greg's right-hand man and personal healer as well as the clan's healer.

Appearance:(anime pwease!)

Users who are viewing this thread