• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Harutora looks at her as he slightly pushes the jar of milk back to her "You should since there are a lot of customers here today...so you would need it Asami" He said as he looks at her as he smiles at her

[/QUOTE]
"Just because I'm a neko doesn't mean I would like milk, so stereotypical." Asami said in a serious tone before bursting into laughter," I'm kidding with you, thank you again for your generosity. "I'll bring you over your bill," Asami said and smiled as she walked away very happily holding the jar of milk close to her chest. She let out a squeal, "Asami-chan has milk, yummy yummy milk." She sung to herself and went to the back to put her jar of milk in her bag. When she came back she wrote up the bill and she walked over to him,"Here you go, your total is $7.23." Asami said to Harutora.

(where are my co-workers? @Thatonechillgirl )

"Okay thanks" Harutora says while smiling at Asami and check his wallet and pull out a $20 "Here you go and you can keep the change" He says as he looks out the window again as he drinks his decaf coffee

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"Okay thanks" Harutora says while smiling at Asami and check his wallet and pull out a $20 "Here you go and you can keep the change" He says as he looks out the window again as he drinks his decaf coffee

[/QUOTE]
"Ahh, you're too generous. No I'm not going to keep the change," She told him feeling bad for taking the rest of the change and plus yesterday he did the same thing. "You've already paid for my milk, please just keep the change." Asami said as she batted her pretty blue eyes at him.

The man took out several sheets from his binder. And then some more. And then some more. They kept coming and Mako was left speechless at the amount of sheets. Her eyes landed on the title of the piece and, seeing that one dreadfully long word, immediately started squinting at it. 'What a suspicious-looking title.'

"Wow, I believe that must be hard to perform, considering the length." She commented, still trying to make sense of the title. She listened intently to the man's short speech regarding art and couldn't help but sniff in response, trying to hide her misty eyes.

"That sounds beautiful. Hang in there, mister, I'm sure you will become quite the renowned performer. Fighting~"

@Jacob Berry

Last edited by a moderator:
Harutora looks at her as he smiles at her "Nah I don't need the change so you can keep it Asami" He says as he drinks more of his coffee

"Opus Clavicembalisticum." Mat said it flawlessly, he cleared his throat, his voice still quiet, "Created by Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji. Try saying that name three times fast, let alone once." He pulled up the Chocolate Budnt, "It is very hard, I have performed it once, in it's whole length. Only once though. His other works are much harder too. Some going past ten hours long."

Digging a fork into the Bundt he took a piece and ate it, letting out a long sigh, savoring it all, "This is magnificent. I love the dark chocolate." Continuing to eat the Bundt he offered a smile, pausing between forkfulls, "Oh. I am Matsuda Kenshin. I doubt you've heard of me, but I am supposedly a famous Composer and Pianist." He smiled bashfully, he didn't like being famous, but he was glad that Mako didn't know who he was.

@ObviouslySketchy

Tigger started to dig into her muffin, a satified smile on her face. Pulling out a book and opened it in front of her, all the while sipping on her drink. She seemed to be a comepletly different person than the last time she was here.

Malin walked into the café just as amazed as he was the first time. Once again, he follows the mans orders and sat in the first empty chair he saw.

Mako tried to imagine someone performing a musical piece for more than ten hours and failed miserably.

'What about bathroom breaks? And food?' Her stomach growled just thinking about it; the amount of patience and dedication it would take is something that the girl can admire.

"Why thank you, mister~" She grinned in response to his compliment, pleased that she found someone who prefers dark chocolate instead of that new sugar-infused crap they sell nowadays. The recipe was a new one, and at first Mako worried it wouldn't be good enough to serve, but now she sees that she had nothing to worry about. Though...isn't using an unsuspecting customer as her guinea pig frowned upon in most societies? She supposed that actually telling said unsuspecting customer about her ploy would be out of the question. Even more so now, when she knows that he is supposed to be some famous pianist.

'What if you accidentally poisoned the poor human?! Stupid Mako. No one must ever know about this.'

@Jacob Berry

Mat continued to take small bites of the Budnt, quietly chewing the bites. Soon enough the entire Bundt was gone and Mat leaned back in his chair and smiled, wiping his mouth, "That was very good. Quite filling. Great flavor, maybe a bit bitter for most but I do love darker chocolates."

Putting the papers back into the binder, near the back he picked up from where he left off, a blank sheet of paper with just bars. Adding notes and other symbols onto the paper he hummed once more before looking up at Mako, "Something on your mind? You have the look of someone in the midst of thought."

@ObviouslySketchy

Flora comes strolling into the cafe. Hungry for work, yet clueless on who to ask, she takes a seat

(We've started, right?)

The door opened. Anyone who looked, could see nothing. But it was a very small girl, a dirt-stained small girl. It was Mina. She came to the cafe every day. She was a begger, she had nothing. The small girl walked up to the counter and jumped to get attention. She seemed to be scared of most guests.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]The door opened. Anyone who looked, could see nothing. But it was a very small girl, a dirt-stained small girl. It was Mina. She came to the cafe every day. She was a begger, she had nothing. The small girl walked up to the counter and jumped to get attention. She seemed to be scared of most guests.

[/QUOTE]
Kirai was free at the moment, and noticed a little neko girl jumping up and down at the counter. She cocked an eyebrow in confusion and stepped closer to her. "Eh, hello?" She looked over the counter and smiled slightly.

Flora orders a coffee and a slice of cake and eats them silently. She watches over the cafe, scouring for uniforms, aprons, anything. Unsuccessful, she walks over to the counter.

"Excuse me, uh anyone? Does this place need a barista or anything? If so, I'm your girl!" She says in a low voice, fearful of rejection.

ThugSama said:
Kirai was free at the moment, and noticed a little neko girl jumping up and down at the counter. She cocked an eyebrow in confusion and stepped closer to her. "Eh, hello?" She looked over the counter and smiled slightly.
The girl saw a unknown face appear at the counter and shrinked a bit in her attitude. She seemed scared. "Y-your not the one i know... I... am Mina, I come here every day..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back