• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

"Yeah, could you uhm..." Kirai looked to the slightly dirty tables. "Could you wipe the tables? The cleaning spray is under the counter." She pointed to the counter and continued to mop.

ThugSama said:
"Yeah, could you uhm..." Kirai looked to the slightly dirty tables. "Could you wipe the tables? The cleaning spray is under the counter." She pointed to the counter and continued to mop.
"Sure thing," Asami said as she put the broom back in the closet and closed the door, Asami switched the sign from open to closed since nobody had come in anymore. Asami did what she was asked and sprayed each and every table down and began wiping them with the towel. Asami finished cleaning, "Hey do you want to come over tonight?" Asami asked Kirai.

sprouhtt said:
"Sure thing," Asami said as she put the broom back in the closet and closed the door, Asami switched the sign from open to closed since nobody had come in anymore. Asami did what she was asked and sprayed each and every table down and began wiping them with the towel. Asami finished cleaning, "Hey do you want to come over tonight?" Asami asked Kirai.
Kirai looked to her friend and employee after being asked this question and blushed ever so slightly. "Uh... I'm your boss..." She pondered on it for a moment, then changed her mind. "Yeah okay, why not?" She said with a chuckle, knowing it would be fun.

ThugSama said:
Kirai looked to her friend and employee after being asked this question and blushed ever so slightly. "Uh... I'm your boss..." She pondered on it for a moment, then changed her mind. "Yeah okay, why not?" She said with a chuckle, knowing it would be fun.
"Hey it's not like you hadn't came over to my apartment," Asami chuckled, she had known Kirai for about four years now and it had been the greatest four years of her life ever since she left her old master, she learned to be very independent and didn't rely on anything or anyone to help her. It was 9:30pm and Asami went to the back and grabbed her purse and jacket and waited for Kirai at the door.

sprouhtt said:
"Hey it's not like you hadn't came over to my apartment," Asami chuckled, she had known Kirai for about four years now and it had been the greatest four years of her life ever since she left her old master, she learned to be very independent and didn't rely on anything or anyone to help her. It was 9:30pm and Asami went to the back and grabbed her purse and jacket and waited for Kirai at the door.
"Right." Kirai remarked and grabbed her rainbow bookbag (she wasn't really into purses) and headed out the door behind Asami after locking the door. "Should I leave my car here? Since we'll be back here in the morning..."

ThugSama said:
"Right." Kirai remarked and grabbed her rainbow bookbag (she wasn't really into purses) and headed out the door behind Asami after locking the door. "Should I leave my car here? Since we'll be back here in the morning..."
"Uh sure, I don't see why not since my apartment is walking distance." Asami said as she walked with Kirai towards her apartment after she had locked up the place.

sprouhtt said:
"Uh sure, I don't see why not since my apartment is walking distance." Asami said as she walked with Kirai towards her apartment after she had locked up the place.
As they walked, Kirai checked her bookbag to make sure she had everything, especially her phone, car keys, and cafe keys. She did, so she slung her bookbag onto her back and flicked her arms out. She then looked to Asami and spoke, "It's nice out." She remarked with a content smile.

ThugSama said:
As they walked, Kirai checked her bookbag to make sure she had everything, especially her phone, car keys, and cafe keys. She did, so she slung her bookbag onto her back and flicked her arms out. She then looked to Asami and spoke, "It's nice out." She remarked with a content smile.
"it is nice out," Asami said with a smile and after six minuets of walking they finally got to Asami's apartment. Asami took her keys out and she opened the door, when she opened the door her cat greeted her by brushed up against her ankle. Asami bent over and picked up her cat and began petting her cat, Nani. "Nani this Kirai, you've met her before but last time you did you were asleep." She said as she rubbed Nani's belly a bit. "Make yourself at home Kirai, there's food in the fridge if you need anything." She said and Asami walked towards the couch and sat down with Nani in her arms. She then put Nani down after a while and went to go and give Nani her dinner.

sprouhtt said:
"it is nice out," Asami said with a smile and after six minuets of walking they finally got to Asami's apartment. Asami took her keys out and she opened the door, when she opened the door her cat greeted her by brushed up against her ankle. Asami bent over and picked up her cat and began petting her cat, Nani. "Nani this Kirai, you've met her before but last time you did you were asleep." She said as she rubbed Nani's belly a bit. "Make yourself at home Kirai, there's food in the fridge if you need anything." She said and Asami walked towards the couch and sat down with Nani in her arms. She then put Nani down after a while and went to go and give Nani her dinner.
Kirai set her bookbag down by the door and immediately went over to the fridge and looked inside. "You have any tea? As in, tea bags?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a cute smile.

ThugSama said:
Kirai set her bookbag down by the door and immediately went over to the fridge and looked inside. "You have any tea? As in, tea bags?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a cute smile.
"Yeah it's in the right cabinet," Asami said as she gave Nani her food in her feeding tray and Asami went to her bedroom and took out a few clothes for Kirai to sleep in, "I hope these are alright, if not I can try and find something else." Asami said and walked over to Kirai to hand them to her.

"Yeah, those are fine." Kirai responded and grabbed a Jasmine Green tea bag, and looked for the mugs. She grabbed a mug and filled it up with tap water, then put it in the microwave. "It's cool that you're letting me stay. Just let me know if I'm acting.. too at home." After heating up the mug, she took it out and set the tea bag in it.

ThugSama said:
"Yeah, those are fine." Kirai responded and grabbed a Jasmine Green tea bag, and looked for the mugs. She grabbed a mug and filled it up with tap water, then put it in the microwave. "It's cool that you're letting me stay. Just let me know if I'm acting.. too at home." After heating up the mug, she took it out and set the tea bag in it.
"No no you're fine," Asami said and smiled as she looked down to see Nani still eating, "Maybe you should go on a diet Nani," Asami said to her cat and her cat meowed back at her.

(Hey is this a japanese kind of thread or American?)

sprouhtt said:
"No no you're fine," Asami said and smiled as she looked down to see Nani still eating, "Maybe you should go on a diet Nani," Asami said to her cat and her cat meowed back at her.
(Hey is this a japanese kind of thread or American?)
(Do you mean, as in, where they are?)

Kirai raised a finger and poked Nani's furry cheek, it was soft. She let out a small chuckle and waited for the tea to seep into the water.

(lol sorry for leaving guys ;-; -3-)

Harutaro was taking an stroll out on the cold night as he walks down the sidewalk as he sighs to himself "I can't believe I can't find a job here since I moved in here in the city....I wonder if I should go back home..." He took that in mind for a minute as he keeps walking down the sidewalk

ThugSama said:
(Do you mean, as in, where they are?)
Kirai raised a finger and poked Nani's furry cheek, it was soft. She let out a small chuckle and waited for the tea to seep into the water.
"I know shes chubby," Asami said and watched as Nani purred. Asami smiled and walked to the bathroom to take a shower,"If you need me I'll be in here," Asami said and closed the door behind her.

Kirai let out a happy sigh and took the tea bag out of her tea and threw it away, then put a bit of sugar into the tea. She decided to ask if Asami wanted any tea. She walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Hey, you want any tea?" She asked through the door.

ThugSama said:
Kirai let out a happy sigh and took the tea bag out of her tea and threw it away, then put a bit of sugar into the tea. She decided to ask if Asami wanted any tea. She walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Hey, you want any tea?" She asked through the door.
"No thank you, I'm good." Asami said and began to shower herself cleaning the smell of work off of her. Asami took about an hour showering and when she came out she can to her room and got dressed before coming out.

Harutora keeps walking as it got colder outside "Hm....I better head back to the apartment now..." Harutora thought as he sits down at an bench checking his phone

sprouhtt said:
"No thank you, I'm good." Asami said and began to shower herself cleaning the smell of work off of her. Asami took about an hour showering and when she came out she can to her room and got dressed before coming out.
Kirai sipped on her tea while Asami showered and leaned back on the couch. She watched some Youtube videos and eventually finished her tea. She noticed Asami go to her room, and brought the mug to the sink. She then washed the mug and whatever was in the sink.

ThugSama said:
Kirai sipped on her tea while Asami showered and leaned back on the couch. She watched some Youtube videos and eventually finished her tea. She noticed Asami go to her room, and brought the mug to the sink. She then washed the mug and whatever was in the sink.
Asami came back and took the tea and began sipping on it since ti was cool enough to drink,"Thank you, you didn't have to wash the dishes." Asami said to Kirai.

Harutora sits up from the bench as he looks up he sees an open window which he could see Asami and her friend from the cafe. Harutora was looking at them and shakes his head and looks down cause for a minute it made him look like a stalker looking at them from an distance as he slowly walks away.

sprouhtt said:
Asami came back and took the tea and began sipping on it since ti was cool enough to drink,"Thank you, you didn't have to wash the dishes." Asami said to Kirai.
"Dude, I walked in and literally the first thing I did was peek in your fridge. I think you deserve this." Kirai said with a chuckle. "Plus, it's no problem. It only takes a few minutes anyway."

Asami smiled, "Thank you again, theres a spare room near mine it's yours once your tired." Asami said and went inside her bedroom to go to sleep.

Harutora made it back to his apartment which was a few blocks away from Asami's apartment as he went into his room and sighs and lays down on his bed yawning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back