• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@AnimusLight It's because I liked your style. I had a similar way of doing my old posts but yours grabbed my attention and I felt like trying it out to see if I liked it. And so, I like it and will personalize it to be less "exact copy" :)

@TechEwok

It doesn't matter. Just saying the border style is similar and tab part. But aye it's cool you were able to reconstruct it. Literally that format I was playing with to see if the site would not go all wonky on it. Seems BBC loves to do that with any code that's all packed. Nice to have you on the RP!

Oh I agree. The wonkiness of the bbc code had me fumbling around with it for an hour or two. I'm still making adjustments. :) Though I still appreciate learning a new format from you. @AnimusLight

And it's a pleasure to be here. Thank you for the unexpected invite @Morgrim .

Greetings, stranger. I apologize for my outburst, my mind is currently a pile of mush from chemistry -w- huehue perdóname.

Greetings to you as well, stranger. It's alright. Currently racking my brain to think like my character.... quite difficult, I must say...

I do not doubt it. I haven't even become remotely close to posting any time soon. *flails*

I believe sometime after the keyboard gets acquainted with your face, a small spark of inspiration begins to stir in your already spinning mind. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
*pats your head because you are bowing* es good, hooman. Now, go post and be even better hooman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back