• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Can you promise to be more frequent in your posts. If you can you can come back, it hurts the rp if characters join and then leave without consulting anyone.

@GoldenWolf

Er, basically everyone is in a small monk villa. Morg and Sibil (Asuna's character) are in another town separated from the others. o..o

@GoldenWolf

...Er, I'm not too sure about the specifics. ;-; That's something you ought to ask the others. Sorry. .w.

I wonder, would Nitiri steal from a blind person? Also I'm pretty sure the Villa is about an hour's walk west of the city of Dunheim.

Well then you should have no trouble finding out where to join. I also plan on making a kitsune who is a real mischief maker, once I finish with the lore. I think they could make a great pair.

Yea i have been for a while now, i just added a new chara though :)

How are ya? Your bdays around the corner, you excited? c: @TechEwok

I'm doing mighty fine. I've seen. I just browsed the selection of new companions.

-__- maybe I'm excited, maybe not... We will see. Kinda got a little ill, hoping it goes away by then. Did you like my character? @HoneyBear\-Kat

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try, honeybear. ;)

I'm pretty excited to be back in an rp. Especially with you and other great writers :) @HoneyBear\-Kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back