• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

That is much appreciated, since Shadowz isn't responding..

Hey I know how you feel @MaliceYxxng I'm working at burger king and I hate it, I never knew those places can get so busy, and there is no time to take a break. I'm hoping to work at a games store instead.

Also everybody I have updated the character sign up sheet, and would appreciate for you all to edit to become according to the new format. This will help me see who is still active in the rp and thus the peoples CS I won't delete from the CS tab.

Ok I have returned people. Sorry I took one day off because of what happened and another day off because of brutal work. (Where I work the store was flooded by sewage and I was cleaning it for 3 hours. I was in a foul mood.) I havent left the RP. Just needed some time to cool off from things.

@shadowz1995

635726080571326218-1312780300_tumblr_mlf1przgcO1so5l58o1_400.gif

also damn cleaning sewage must have sucked so hard

Morgrim said:
Economy: Bloody Fucking Rich
I LOL'ed

Should I help with making a location/setting thing for Doncaster? (since I decided to jump the gun and name where the Verdant Knight's headquarters are)

I'm in my bio lecture until 1:20. Thankfully it's a class of 315 people including myself lol, playing on one's phone is possible here lol

...Sorry. I was MC gaming with a bunch of geeks the entire day since we had computers. :3

@Sheaon13

The perks of being in the choir room.

Though, that's ironic. But there are two computers in there, plus the fact that I brought my laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back