• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

Anaxileah said:
So right now these Aspects are available: Chaos, Shale, Gale, Navi, Tranquility, Terra, and Wrath.
Nvm, Wrath is taken. I've written them all into the code, waiting on Java to choose between Chaos and Tranquility.

Java - Chaos or Tranquility

Burrito - Wrath

Floof - Judge Orifex

Carpe - Blaze

Me - Lady Valaria

Morg - Necros

Fed - Innocence

Last edited by a moderator:
That will leave five slots for others. @Mister Veeeee, which of these five would you like for your Aspect?: Chaos or Tranquility (depending on Jav's choice, I think she gets first pick since she was an original rper in NS), Shale, Gale, Navi, or Terra?

Anaxileah said:
That will leave five slots for others. @Mister Veeeee, which of these five would you like for your Aspect?: Chaos or Tranquility (depending on Jav's choice, I think she gets first pick since she was an original rper in NS), Shale, Gale, Navi, or Terra?
Actually, Java chose Chaos.

Javax said:
Just as a placeholder, I think I may choose to go with the Aspect of Chaos. .-. However, depending on how my CS goes, there's a chance I may go the ironic route and choose Tranquility.
Just letting you guys know.
Sorry, Burrito. Java claimed it first.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Wait what? When

[/QUOTE]
You were literally talking to her when she said it fluff lol. Chance and disharmony. Well, Idk you guys figure it out. I got wrath already.

Oh i dont remember

Then again i never remember anything

shadowz1995 said:
And I got work -_-
Nooooooo *clings to le baerrito's leg* dont gooooooooooooo ;~;

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowz1995 said:
I never have fun. They are also telling me to go in half an hour early. Ahhhh love it. Fucking love it.
Find a new job.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oh i dont remember
Then again i never remember anything

Nooooooo *clings to le baerrito's leg* dont gooooooooooooo ;~;

[/QUOTE]
Sorry fluff. Wish I didn't have to.

shadowz1995 said:
Need the zenny gurl. You know that
Its a trap u.u

Just open a lemonade stand instead :D i can help you! We can wear little outfits and sell lemonade OuO

I wish I had a job. Money would be nice, but sadly no place where I live is hiring just for summer work, so I have to wait until I get back to school.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Its a trap u.u
Just open a lemonade stand instead :D i can help you! We can wear little outfits and sell lemonade OuO

[/QUOTE]
You don't understand what it's like to be working out in the beaming sun all day do you? That's even worse than what I'm doing now hahaha

shadowz1995 said:
You don't understand what it's like to be working out in the beaming sun all day do you? That's even worse than what I'm doing now hahaha
Course i do! I was a camp counselor for kids xD sweating all day and chasing them around in the summer heat! AND i volunteer at stables, doing hard work and pulling horses everywhere, walking them, grooming them in the heat

So yis ouo i do .....but we'd just be sitting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back