• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

shadowz1995 said:
Girl I thought you would like that
Shhhh im trying to sound tough o .o

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THAT u -u

Tis but my only weakness *dramatically puts my hand to my forehead*

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Lol, on that note, Imma head to bed. It's almost 2 am, and though I am already beautiful, I need my beauty rest. Nighty night!
Sweet dreams~ ^u^

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""HoneyBear-Kat" data-cite=""HoneyBear-Kat" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="141041" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sweet dreams~ ^u^</div></blockquote>

<p>

So basically you want me to do that haha</p>

<p>

</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CarpeNoctem1213" data-cite="CarpeNoctem1213" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="141041" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lol, on that note, Imma head to bed. It's almost 2 am, and though I am already beautiful, I need my beauty rest. Nighty night!</div></blockquote>

<p>

Gnight mate</p>

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Shhhhh they dont need to know that
But

>.>

<.<

Yis ._.

[/QUOTE]
I shall do this then.....Wraps the fluffy in warm floury goodness

shadowz1995 said:
I shall do this then.....Wraps the fluffy in warm floury goodness
Yessssssss =u= *snuggles in le tortilla of le baerrito*

O.o i mean....UNWRAP ME YOU HEATHEN

But dont really =u=b

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever's characters are posted in the new thread will be considered first. The aspects are first come, first serve. Everything other than the Main Synopsis is finished, but Morg is at work right now. So I can't do anything. .w.

Anaxileah said:
Whoever's characters are posted in the new thread will be considered first. The aspects are first come, first serve. Everything other than the Main Synopsis is finished, but Morg is at work right now. So I can't do anything. .w.
So it should be up later today, then? If it's in the early-ish afternoon, there's a small chance I might not be home at the time.

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
So it should be up later today, then? If it's in the early-ish afternoon, there's a small chance I might not be home at the time.
It won't be up until evening, most likely. After 4.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Gasp! *u*
Glitterrrrrrrrrrr *u*

[/QUOTE]
Lol Floof

My time, tho, so maybe it'll be afternoon for you?

Anaxileah said:
It won't be up until evening, most likely. After 4.
Mkai, good, I don't wish to has my fire stolen. I know no one that currently here would, but any of the new people who might join might. *stares around at faceless mass of people, clutching Fire* Mine! Back you heathens! Back!

CarpeNoctem1213 said:
Mkai, good, I don't wish to has my fire stolen. I know no one that currently here would, but any of the new people who might join might. *stares around at faceless mass of people, clutching Fire* Mine! Back you heathens! Back!
Maybe Morg would be cool with reserving each one for you guys c: he probably would. Please tell me which one you want and I'll insert it into the post.

So right now these Aspects are available: Chaos, Shale, Gale, Navi, Tranquility, Terra, and Wrath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back