• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

I'm so gonna enjoy having my character strangle one of his students for trying to rub off his mark or something stupid like that.

Annnd she is done. I can't help but feel if I made her too weak for a Kage, though. But I was lacking inspiration for jutsu ;-; Now for the village..

Now to find a picture that would suffice for a forge village..in my current search it appears there is a real village called Forge Village.

You can post your character, just you'll need to edit your affiliation once he finishes making the village (Just place @Mitchs98 village or something)

My character might be a bit of an odd addition, I was planning on giving him stuff like wood style or something like that...maybe earth style.

Isune said:
My character might be a bit of an odd addition, I was planning on giving him stuff like wood style or something like that...maybe earth style.
Go for it man.

I'll join but I'll make a character, @Mitchs98 I know this is a different Rp but I'll respond to the Fairy Tail one as well, tomorrow because every time I blink I want to fall asleep just a little bit more each time..

But for now I leave ya'll with a Happy New Years &&& byyyeeeeeee~!

alright so I'll join, seems like fun. honestly I don't care what rank I am, I wouldn't even mind being a Genin. so I guess someone can give a rank then i'll start making my CS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk if I'll join. Already need joing too much as it is lol. Once i get going with the others, ill see about joining this one. Thanks Sinister!

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Hopefully i'm not to late to join the influx here,I'm simply a sucker for naruto based rps .

[/QUOTE]
Not teh GM but..dew et.

Yeah, he'll most likely strangle his students...but that's okay. Now I just have to research on the yin mark for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back