• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: The New Age Of Shinobi

LordGowther said:
Well...what we would do usually, is pick one word we like...such as steel in your case, google translate it into japanese.....and add 'gakure' after it. Maybe it'll sound good xD but try different words like iron or something too
Ohh. I see. Awesome. Thanks.

I agree, although this RP is based on a bit more of an OP level than Naruto is...It's not by much.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I agree, although this RP is based on a bit more of an OP level than Naruto is...It's not by much.

[/QUOTE]
Would I be correct in assuming Kage and such would know basic jutsu such as Henge without having to include it in the list of junk?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yes, they are often the strongest person in the village.

[/QUOTE]
I know that much :P . I was just wondering if I had to include basic jutsu in the list. Because if I did, I'd be here for several hours typing the sheet. xD .

Also. HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ALABAMA! WE REKT'D IN THE FOOTBALL GAME TOO.

I probably won't be able to make a character til later today. Heading to another party (at fricken 1:24 in the goddamn morning) and I won't have wifi plus my data is running low...

Meanwhile my character is done other than Jutsu. I'm seriously debating titling the Kage move 'Steel Rain'.... ..... The sad thing is I'm being serious.

now that I think about it, he might be a terrifying teacher. You mess up, your spine gets punched in half.

It'll be hilarious, grown man grabbing a child and tossing them around like a ragdoll because they called him an idiot.

Well, Since there are two people in my village already...After Mitch makes his maybe @Isune could be one of the Jounin since he'll need members.

Make sure to keep the Village's even please.

Muahaha I have found my pictures <3

But the rest will take a bit of thought. So we are coming up with our own clans right

Yup if that's what you want to do ^-^ I still have to edit my clan in and what it does blah blah blah I probably won't finish the CS till tomorrow...And to think I still have to make another character for the plot (Which is dun dun dun..Tremki Kaguya...) it's going to be a pain.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm almost done with my Kage..then I need to make the village..
Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing you CS and village details, I'm thinking of adding a little more to my village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back