Naruto The Fifth Shinobi War (Limited)

(You still have a tailed beast inside that you haven't made a pact with so once you run low on chakra it should start a rampage. So you want a jenchuriki battle?)

@shortyshot8 @Raiden Hyugga So...do you guys plan to become current Naruto and Sasuke after the timeskip lol, maybe it's just me but you guys seem far to advanced for genin nearly above a chunin then again it may just be me.

@shortyshot8 I think it's because of all the eye jutsu in the rp as well as the many tailed beast that kinda through me off, I don't have a promblem with it it's just kinda crazy to see genin that appear to be very skilled like copying another technique such as chidori if I am correct that's not a easy task. Did one of you copy a technique or am I just reading to fast?

@Offspring well i did copy it but it's all just cinematic none of this stuff would hurt anyone above our level as i said we are weak this ages Shinobi are fucking OverPowered xD

@shortyshot8 Not a big deal or a problem just a opinion that I was stating but if everyone is really OP then damn I just might change up my character a bit and give him some better jutsu.

u can learn jutsu i started with fireball jutsu and phoenix flower jutsu

Anyone?

The ability in Ultimate ninja storm revolution is called

Wind & Lightning Style : Hurricane Lightning

((My phone glitched a bit, so I put it in the wrong tab

[media]

[/media]

this is what Gryu looks like.

8973220.jpg

Shouldn't I be in Akatsuki leader? Lol in the Overview

Users who are viewing this thread

Back