Naruto RP!

SuiKaFTW

Horror and fiction movie buff and yaoi enthusiast.
Hi! This is real simple. All Naruto characters are available except for Suigetsu. I am looking for someone to RP Karin for SuiKa. Also, OCs will be accepted. Just include info. Thanks. Bye. I am also looking for someone to RP Itachi.

Taken Characters:

Sakura

Karin

Suigetsu

Konan

Itachi

Kisame

Naruto

Kakashi

Well, Karin's already taken, so maybe I can possibly be Sasuke?

Or atleast, I could attempt to be Sasuke. I think I could play as him quite well, in terms of not over-exaggerating him, that is.

((However, if anyone so happens to change their minds about wanting to be Karin, then I shall claim her. Just putting it out there.))

May I ask when the role-play takes place?

Yes, you can be Sasuke...we start now...

Yes, you can have Konan.

I might as well start.

Suigetsu ambled lazily on as he usually did. He really had no problem with his lifestyle. He kind of liked to go with the flow. Life was starting to get faster and it worried him. He was constantly bickering with Karin. Man, that woman annoyed him, but he constantly wished she were his. Suigetsu lazily slurped his water and shut his eyes as the cool, clear liquid traveled down his throat. This had been the seventh break he had asked for. Every time he saw Karin walking ahead of him, he felt as though his heart was being ripped from his chest. He always used the same excuse...Once she stopped walking, he relaxed a little more. He strolled over to Karin, smirking. "How's it going, hag?"

Oops...I didn't think you were still on...sorry...Tell you what...If she doesn't claim Karin in the next three days, she's yours...

Oh...sorry!

OK...you just be Karin...if you still want her...if you do, you can respond to what I just started with...if not, then...

As hearing the word 'hag' from Suigetsu to red head's eyebrow twitched and without a warning she had turned on her her send a heavy punch right toward the blue head. "Shut up baka! Get your nasty chakra away from me, I can't trace anything like this!" She shrieked, shotuing at the guy mercilessly. Then, Karin put one step away, resting her weight mostly on her steady right leg as putting a hand on the same heap and adjusted her glasses. "I feel people around but I can't say they are spacial or I know them. We'll see soon because they're getting closer by time." She said arrogantly.

Suigetsu had materialized into water. He snickered, and exposed his sharp teeth. "Blah, blah, blah" He yawned and placed his arms behind his head in an indifferent way. "You say you can sense chakra, but sometimes I think you're lying" He smirked.

Suigetsu was just beyond Karin's tolerance. She reddened completely looking like a fire ball with those flying crimson hair strand on the air. "You piss me off! Just say away from me. I have the talent and if you don't believe don't follow me. You're just a hindrance! Useless fishy annoying hindrance!" She snapped at him and walked ahead fast. "Why am being stuck to him... " She groaned to herself.

[Aren't there any other characters to meet? What are they looking for any way?! Sasuke? And what's the time?]

[Well, if you want, we can be more characters or OCs or something. I can be Sasuke until T O B I signs on. They are looking for Itachi, so the time is before Sasuke kills Itachi. If you don't want to rp on this anymore, it's ok :) ]

Suigetsu yawned. Inwardly, he winced. "It's not like I have the choice to follow you or not." Suigetsu closed his eyes again. Sasuke glared at them. "Suigetsu, leave Karin alone. Karin, stop yelling." The Uchiha said, annoyed. Suigetsu smirked. "Alright, alright. I'm sorry for bothering you, Karin." Suigetsu said. "I hope someone captures you, and puts you in the zoo where you belong." He added under his breath. Sasuke started walking ahead. Suigetsu followed.

[The time is good. A lot can happen and we ca invite an Itachi. Do you know someone who like his role?]

Karin blushed as Sasuke spoke ans stuck to his arm in a blink. "Sasuke kun, it's enough for me if my talent is useful to you~" She said sweetly and took of her glasses, flattering her eyelashes. "You're so strong an don't need this guy around so why are we tagging him every where? I won't be bickering we he's not close to me!" She groaned childishly.

[i'll play jugo if you don't mind, then the team will be complete.]

[i'll see what I can do about Itachi's role. If no one wants him, you or I could play him.]

Sasuke stopped walking and looked at her. "Karin. Get off." The Uchiha said in a venomous voice. Suigetsu was glaring at Sasuke and Karin. "I knew it. The only reason you joined this team was to be with Sasuke." Suigetsu said the name with scorn. Sasuke pulled away from Karin. "Karin. I need Suigetsu for his abilities. He's valuable to this team." Sasuke said, in a flat voice. Suigetsu didn't say anything, for once.

[sounds good.]

Karin wore her glasses again as Sasuke asked her to get off. "I was going to check ahead..." She said trying to keep up her nose and took a few steps away looking at the trees. "Buzz off! My way is the same as yours... see?!" She poured her anger on Suigetsu and sighed whenSasuke said he was needed. "I'll tolerate even cockroaches if it helps you!" She said in a low tone with a shining smile hidden from Suigetsu's eyes.

"Don't provoke her too much Suigetsu. I don't like it when you two fight, it scares the birds and small animals!" Jugo spoke to Suigetsu as watching the flying birds.

Sasuke began walking ahead again, ignoring the people behind him. Suigetsu looked at Jugo. "Who cares? She irritates me and her personality turns me off, anyways." Suigetsu said, closing his eyes and putting his arms behind his head. He then sighed, and looked at Jugo. "I'll...Try..." He mumbled.

Jugo nodded. "That would be best." He said. Suddenly Karin ran to Sasuke and took his sleeve. "I feel to shinobi right behind the bend. It's like they have ambushed there." She whispered.

[i'm playing some random oc. o you like some easy fight?]

Suigetsu shrugged. Sasuke listened to Karin. He grabbed his sword, preparing for a battle. Suigetsu noticed Sasuke doing this, and immediately tensed up. He looked around, like an idiot.

(Sorry I haven't been on lately you guys! Exams are never fun! Would anyone like to tell me whats going on?)

[it's cool. OK, so far, Karin and Suigetsu have been at each other's throats, and now Karin has warned everyone that there are two ninjas waiting to ambush them.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back