Naruto: Reminiscent

Yeah. The Susano'o took a point-blank Shinra Tensei. It's going to be weak as all hell after that, if it's still there.

Oh wow. I didn't realize you were all talking here xD . Goes to show how professional I am at this xD .

I found it ironic as well for all of the criminal organizations...though one wants to save the world and the other just wants to watch it burn.

@Kiotaro

I suppose that is fine. I don't know how many more ocular jutsu characters will be allowed after this...

I'm still thinking on limiting ocular jutsus though.

I would certainly be for it.

If only just so every character my characters encounter don't end up having some eye-related power, like it's possibly looking like.

Maybe we should put a limit, and then if one of the characters with an ocular power dies a spot will open up again that can be taken?

I soppose that would seem reasonable.

I'd say the rennigan is closed with Kiotoro's character.

I don't have to make the character if you want to put the limit. I was asking because I might make a character with rinnegan soon. :D

It's fine. You can make one. I'm just saying that it will probably be the last rinnegan character for a while.

@Timv9

Basically since Konoha has been leveled you haven't missed much. Harou, Onyx, and Ikari (Or whatever Naruyashan's character's name is) have tracked down Zabuza and are in conflict with him. Meanwhile the Dark Horse has gathered up its forces and has set up heavy fortifications in the canyon. Also Jinchuriki have began to appear again, right now Mizu (Nine tailed) is the only one to have entered the rp, while the others are just waiting to enter when their creators put them in.

I'm thinking of making one. Mind reserving Shikoku (The One-Tails) for me?

@Zabuzas Son @Bills352

Just to make it clear, and to minimize potential conflict: When/If you feel I'm god-modding, etc., Feel free to PM me, or tag me here in the OOC. I may not agree, but I'm generally open to constructive criticism, compromise, and discussion. However, I ask that you show the same level of respect I show you.

@Zabuza's Son

I apologize if I appeared hostile. I was just a bit vexed. Suffice it to say I haven't been having the best few days. You raised some fair points, though, so I'll work on Ikari. Hopefully our next chat is friendly. I do have to say, though, that I found the 'Harou's death' thing in the mist hard to believe, at least once you said it wasn't a genjutsu. There's a rather large difference between muddling the senses and outright hallucinations.

Perhaps next time, using the scenario with Harou as an example, Zabuza could obscure Harou from view before doing something like shaping the mist in such a way that it appears to be a giant figure due to humanity's subconscious pattern recognition. The he could use some technique to throw his voice and change it to mimic Harous, or even to just produce a generic male screen. That way, it would be in line with the mist's capabilities and still workable. Just a suggestion.

@Gilzar

My apologies for clogging up the thread. I tried to move it to the OOC, but as you saw, it didn't work out. Hopefully any discussion from here on out is friendly and productive.

@Madara

If you're talking about your original character, if you remember, you asked for him to be killed. I'll happily cite the post if you wish.

I wasn't wanting to kill him. But options were basically skim to none with Iak leaving him entirely at Zabuza's mercy.

In the end you tried to resist, but your character basically instantly gave up instead of fighting moments later leaving me no choice but to make the move.

@Naruyashan

No hard feelings. It takes at least two people to argue and I'm at fault for being just as hostile

@Gilzar

All that's left is to delete the two latest posts, both of which are OOC, and for us to move forward from this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back