Naruto: Reminiscent

Yes. Sorry, in my sick state that I'm in I'm getting forgetful...

Just head on in and talk to him...

@Bills352

There are slots open, and there are no specifics. With two Uchihas the openings for Uchiha's (Just to keep the clan small) are diminishing, but open. You are more than welcome to join.

Well then I will start making my character. Another question any limitations on the Uchiha's?

@Bills352

The only limitations is that you can't go overboard with them, like any other character. Also have an understanding on how small the clan is. That is all I can think of for now.

Gilzar said:
@Bills352
The only limitations is that you can't go overboard with them, like any other character. Also have an understanding on how small the clan is. That is all I can think of for now.
Okay then thank you. I will be making an Uchiha if that is okay.

@Bills352

That's fine.

@Bills352

Alright, so not much has really happened so far. The main event was that Zabuza II and his associate Crystal attacked a convoy of Nobles, killing the only one from Konoha and then taking the others and pinning them to trees, and making an array of traps to stop help. The traps ended up incapacitating one Jonin (Katsuro) and the death of a few other Nobles, though they were eventually free.

Right now a few characters (Harou, Onyx, Ikari) are trying to peice together who did it.

Also, a group of Shinobi from an unkown village just attacked the bridge that connects the land of mists and fire, completely destroying it.

@Madara

You could use this time to question the border guard on where the shinobi went.

Gilzar said:
@Bills352
That's fine.

@Bills352

Alright, so not much has really happened so far. The main event was that Zabuza II and his associate Crystal attacked a convoy of Nobles, killing the only one from Konoha and then taking the others and pinning them to trees, and making an array of traps to stop help. The traps ended up incapacitating one Jonin (Katsuro) and the death of a few other Nobles, though they were eventually free.

Right now a few characters (Harou, Onyx, Ikari) are trying to peice together who did it.
Okay thank you. Now its just the case of thinking how to jump in my character.

@Madara

Things are not looking even remotely good for you character, but I'm still waiting for your reply.

My last post in regards to Sora was on pg 19 towards the bottom of the page.

@Timv9

I don't know if you're curious about the storyline in general, or just things that involve your character

For things involving your character, the Hokage told Neji to check on Yuki.

@Iak Destler

You honestly believe the Demon wants peace? That's simply bad for business. He's simply apart of this new group because he considers the seat of power he will achieve worth it.

Yes, because we all know the Demon is a trusting individual that will take any promise on face value *cough cough*

I like to think Yin/Yang have the most interesting way of getting peace: being a **** so that the nations have no choice but to set aside their differences and fight together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back