Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

@Icy
tumblr_mamp0go14x1qbdgxb.gif

Oh I just adore you avatar!!​

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Ren paying for Chanda's mistakes. Kakureyami is truly the ultimate good in this world.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. You are my only ally

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Ren paying for Chanda's mistakes. Kakureyami is truly the ultimate good in this world.

[/QUOTE]

823482.gif

She's paying because she's a filty spy who deserves it. I am simply giving Quirk my advice as a experienced historian of torture. She is free to take my advice however she would like.

Unlesss....

Would you want me to do it instead?

I could easily have chanda sniff the wretch out. Then I can have my fun with her.

Chanda must learn to control her stomach or the rest of the innocent world will be tortured. Kakureyami must prevail.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. You are my only ally

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_ltwg94IMqd1qbvovho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Chanda must learn to control her stomach or the rest of the innocent world will be tortured. Kakureyami must prevail.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, you know she kicks that right xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Chanda must learn to control her stomach or the rest of the innocent world will be tortured. Kakureyami must prevail.

[/QUOTE]
No...don't Luce. If Kouki goes to the dark side...(:'()

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

Man looking at all the gory gifs I passed up for the PG13 rating of this OOC bummed me out..... I lost my Black Rage Mode.....​

[/QUOTE]
It really is a bummer, with how many there are...

The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18112-icy/ said:
@Icy[/URL]
tumblr_mamp0go14x1qbdgxb.gif

Oh I just adore you avatar!![/CENTER]
Ikr :3

But I seriously need to stop posting here before I'm even accepted.. I feel like such an inviter <__________>

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Those 72 points =/

[/QUOTE]
I don't think any land will be claiming them.

Icy said:
But I seriously need to stop posting here before I'm even accepted.. I feel like such an inviter <__________>
Hey, I posted here a long while before I made a character. It's alright to be here in the out-of-character chat.

Icy said:

JLlZ5ST.gif

NO DON'T GO!!

*coughcoughcough*

I mean you can post here even if your not accepted......baka...... (totally not a tsundere)​

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey, I posted here a long while before I made a character. It's alright to be here in the out-of-character chat.

[/QUOTE]
Yh? Then we're partners in crime. But I seriously need to sleep now so baaaiiiii (I'll post cs tomorrow)

Oh, my God.... I just started watching FMA Brotherhood and I saw Maes Hughes alive and with his family and.... I..... I can't stop crying....

Guys why can't I stop crying?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back