Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Sasukes rinnegan should have taken care of Hans trap too as his power is basically to switch the position of two objects, so I could go back and mention how Gonta quickly came too after being struck by lightning due to a Kane chakra blade.

For some reason my computer keeps telling me that teleport isn't a word. I go to left click it to see how it's spelled wrong and options of how to spell Porter show up.

I like ow everyone is planning for massive battles and I'm just over here imagining how to write an emotionally charged woman not slaughtering a friend all whilst writing a thirteen year old girl talking amicably to literally probably the hardest fight in the RP.

@Stickdom[/URL]

This comment is to you too and I am calling you out Stickman. It doesn't matter what Maika/Hira says or wants to happen. Only what he does about it. I do see his daughter's CS is posted, but it's not going to be approved until the situation in Tanigakure is resolved. She will not be entering the fight if that's what you were looking to do. I want to see Maika actually commit to something.

GasMaskie said:
I look forward to his slow demise. It helps that Kanra picked a punch-able face for him and gave him one of the most annoying abilities in Naruto.
( :P )

@White Masquerade[/URL]
This you already decided so..I'm not needed right?

IG42 said:
So @White Masquerade can we still stack dice rolls by attacking cooperatively?
Might be time to pull out the shipping jutsu.

Ha you actually need special eyes for that.
Thought about it and the answer is yes. It would be fun to see sister, best friend, brother, and lovers jutsu. So I will add into the rules up to 2 can combine their rolls. Be aware if Jinan wins that roll, both people are affected.

Arkytior said:
For some reason my computer keeps telling me that teleport isn't a word. I go to left click it to see how it's spelled wrong and options of how to spell Porter show up.
Same...red line is coming up under the word teleport =/

@QuirkyAngel

Chiita second? Wow that is surprising. I don't even remember the last time I really posted with her. Maybe Kiri?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Chiita second? Wow that is surprising. I don't even remember the last time I really posted with her. Maybe Kiri?
The field of the end. Chiita is everywhere the Shirotaiyo goes. She, Danhi, and Orisas are basically the last Shirotaiyo members besides Daradei who has other responsibilities.

But I started liking Chiita ever since Yuugakure when she awakened her Mangekyo sharingan.

QuirkyAngel said:
The field of the end. Chiita is everywhere the Shirotaiyo goes. She, Danhi, and Orisas are basically the last Shirotaiyo members besides Daradei who has other responsibilities.
But I started liking Chiita ever since Yuugakure when she awakened her Mangekyo sharingan.
Ooooooooohhhh. I remember this. Some intense stuff happened in the past now that I look back.

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
At our current rate, do you think we'll be done before June?
Definitely. With the start of the final battle in Konohagakure, I will not be doing anything else new. Unlike other fights, this one should consist of short-medium posts, so will go along at a good pace. If the secret strategy is figured out, it will be even quicker

Edward Valentine]Dont worry!! Ive already figured out a way to mass produce them but they will be used for my own consumption. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Kokuran is going to eat them?

Edward Valentine]Dont worry!! Ive already figured out a way to mass produce them but they will be used for my own consumption. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
If your looking for researcher of eyes, @Drumonkey 's your man. He's a Hebi member I believe. So if Kokuran wants to do this it'd probably be best to consult with him...you know to make sure the eyes aren't faulty =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Kokuran is going to eat them?

[/QUOTE]
This made me think of Gatona/Inpe eating Uchihas...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Quirkstar, we don't talk about this in public.

[/QUOTE]
*pout* You're the one who first mentioned eating eyes...

QuirkyAngel said:
*pout* You're the one who first mentioned eating eyes...
D-Did you just pout?? (:3)

If I do everything I need to do for this RP today, will you pout some more?? This is rare!

QuirkyAngel said:
I'm nearly done with Shinsei's post.
Afterwards, I'll need a confirmation from @BlacklegSanji and @Kinzu Hekmatyar as to whether Sakura's still running around or sealed inside Clam before I do Chiaki's post...
Wonderful! I will take that as a yes! You better get those emotes ready~

b4p70jq.gif

Lucem Tenebris]A character's strength in Naruto is directly proportional to how crazy their eyes are. [/QUOTE] Mmmm. That sounds about right my friend. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]

Chyah! Thak you for letting me read about Sakura kicking Han's butt! All of Han's sins are now officially forgiven

Drumonkey said:
@clarinetti ready to tag team and whoop some ass? That guy only has two sharingan and those two against 3 Rinnegan is going to loose.
Mm, ready as one shall ever be I suppose... the Dru clone definitely gives them a boost, but I can't help but question whether that'll be enough- thinking I may call in some backup.

@QuirkyAngel @Kinzu Hekmatyar @Kiyoko Tomoe / anyone else nearby interested in taking down some undead Uchiha's.

I'm getting the sense that a tag-team/ collaboration post may be in order following this turn of events... interested?

On another note, quick question @BlacklegSanji (And I realize I'm probably being a bit nitpicky, but just humour me for a few seconds). How would Gonta be able to use the substitution jutsu to escape the bindings if he didn't have access to his chakra?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back