Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. I don't even know if I want to handle that Kinzu. I am literally dead.

Notice:

The after-story will have a majorly delay. I have decided to take the break before doing it. So do your best with this Main RP people, the closig chapter will not be finished for a while

[/QUOTE]
Don't you worry about silly little Gonta, White- I got this shit. (B')

(But good grief this post is way too fucking long.... going to have to make it a two-parter maybe, or else divvy it up so that it doesn't suck up so much space on the page.)

As for the after-story/ epilogue, don't sweat it- you definitely deserve some downtime after all this insanity/ prolongation of the ending. I'm sure people will be able to fill that gap with time to collaborate/ plot things for the ending (Or try to find another RP half as interesting as this one whilst waiting) ;p

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Notice:
The after-story will have a majorly delay. I have decided to take the break before doing it. So do your best with this Main RP people, the closig chapter will not be finished for a while

[/QUOTE]
Just stay in touch senpaaaii.

@White Masquerade

Ah, just to clarify, what's the minimum number required on dice roles to damage Jinan?

On another note, I fear I may have overdone a bit when it came to Gonta.... should I edit the post, White?

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Ah, just to clarify, what's the minimum number required on dice roles to damage Jinan?

On another note, I fear I may have overdone a bit when it came to Gonta.... should I edit the post, White?
No minimum. Just roll higher than his to win. And nice post. I will be drinking Apple Cider to that

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No minimum. Just roll higher than his to win. And nice post. I will be drinking Apple Cider to that

[/QUOTE]
Ok, good to know, thanks.

Yes, we can all drink to Gonta's (hopefully) soon demise... and then sober up to go deal with Jinan. xD

And with that, I'm hitting the sack- night folks!

clarinetti said:
Ok, good to know, thanks.
Yes, we can all drink to Gonta's (hopefully) soon demise... and then sober up to go deal with Jinan. xD

And with that, I'm hitting the sack- night folks!
I look forward to his slow demise. It helps that Kanra picked a punch-able face for him and gave him one of the most annoying abilities in Naruto.

See, I'm not sure what's more humorous, the fact that Jinan actually thought that Rei of all people was fighting his men, or the fact that he thinks for a second she's going to even try to fight him xD

Like, seriously Masquey poo, what'd you think Rei was going to do, actually get tough. Maybe if she absolutely had to, and she has that scroll, but no, she's not a fighter and we all know it. My next post to Jinan will be funny, but don't actually expect a fight from the girl.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]See, I'm not sure what's more humorous, the fact that Jinan actually thought that Rei of all people was fighting his men, or the fact that he thinks for a second she's going to even try to fight him xD
Like, seriously Masquey poo, what'd you think Rei was going to do, actually get tough. Maybe if she absolutely had to, and she has that scroll, but no, she's not a fighter and we all know it. My next post to Jinan will be funny, but don't actually expect a fight from the girl.

[/QUOTE]
I doubt Union of the Light will work on Jinan if you're going to pull that out for the confrontation. He's clearly not someone who can't understand love so it runs into no problems there. Though, I don't think White would let something like that end the conflict that easily, especially since it seems like it was tailor made for peaceful resolution. Jinan's hate is something that's been taught and drilled into him by tradition - I don't think he'd care about loss aspect of his ninja genocide because of the ingrained hatred and likely dehumanized view he has of them. I'm just postulating, but the love part of UotL might not work either if he's been positively reinforced all his life to hate ninja.

Given his character as its been revealed now and the fact that he's the product of the world's longest grudge rather than someone who was directly and adversely affected by some slight by a ninja, I don't see peace as an option any longer. On the other hand, as long as Hira's out for blood, direct combat isn't an option because of Jinan's ability to infect. Honestly, the only way I could see peace succeeding at this point is if Tainan sacrificed his life by intercepting Jinan's attack for a ninja. The loss of his son would enrage him, but in those circumstances it'd be hard to rationally pin his son's death on the ninja if he's the one who dealt the fatal blow.

GasMaskie said:
I doubt Union of the Light will work on Jinan if you're going to pull that out for the confrontation. He's clearly not someone who can't understand love so it runs into no problems there. Though, I don't think White would let something like that end the conflict that easily, especially since it seems like it was tailor made for peaceful resolution. Jinan's hate is something that's been taught and drilled into him by tradition - I don't think he'd care about loss aspect of his ninja genocide because of the ingrained hatred and likely dehumanized view he has of them. I'm just postulating, but the love part of UitL might not work either if he's been positively reinforced all his life to hate ninja.
Given his character as its been revealed now and the fact that he's the product of the world's longest grudge rather than someone who was directly and adversely affected by some slight by a ninja, I don't see peace as an option any longer. On the other hand, as long as Hira's out for blood, direct combat isn't an option because of Jinan's ability to infect. Honestly, the only way I could see peace succeeding at this point is if Tainan sacrificed his life by intercepting Jinan's attack for a ninja. The loss of his son would enrage him, but in those circumstances it'd be hard to rationally pin his son's death on the ninja if he's the one who dealt the fatal blow.
Oh no, Rei already learned to be wary of who she uses the UitL. She knows it won't work on everyone, and she's also only there for one reason any way, to get to Wunan. She'll do what she has to to do that, but like I said, she has no intention of fighting him.

That said, if it was used on him, it would show him his affects on everyone, Kakureyami and Ninja alike, but like I said, Rei has no intentions on fighting him. At all. Whatsoever.

Edit: It's just funny he even thinks she fights is all. She's a thirteen year old surfer girl =P

And then ignored again,welp alrighty then might as well just get my folks to fight Jinan then since its pointless to attack the undead and what not . So i'm just gonna erase that post to rewrite one for Han if thats ok white @White Masquerade

Omg. You are so brutal to me sometimes.

[/QUOTE]
You know I love you White. If I seem brutal, it's because I want to be the best rival for you :)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh man. Tmo will take out your soul in a PM.
And okay, I will say why I'm so against the peacekeepers. It's because I had a high expectation for them. They were a group of people I was really looking forward to. They would be right up there with partners like the Shirotaiyo, Shinobi Gods, Kakureyami, and Team Hebi as a moving, dangerous, and influential group of people. But idk. Maybe the pressure was too hard or the characters had other plans; it all just fell apart. I was so disappointed and bummed. Where I thought they would fight and really come into their own, they just backed off and crumbled =/. Along with Chiaki not shipping with Daradei, that is one of the biggest sorrows I have with this role-play

*waits in a chair*

I have time.

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say they fell apart. Rather, they decided to take the path of character development. I mean, Dove meeting Shinsei wasn't going to help her in terms of becoming a "peaceful" character but...(<3).

As for Chiaki, he would have been easily swayed to peace had he met at least one of the peace patriots. Easier than Shinsei anyway. But Shinsei is much more passionate when it comes to his relationships. Chiaki would not choose his feelings over what he believes to be best in the overall scheme of things. He's also quick to feel guilty(especially if a girl cries) and admires courage...Han managed both. (:3)

Can't deny that Chiaki and Daradei would've made an interesting pair tho. She's my favorite Shirotaiyo with Chiita coming in for a very close second. They both had great character developments.

Haha! You didn't know? The whole point of the RP is to make ships. The story is just something thrown together. It's an after thought

[/QUOTE]
Mission accomplished then. I made ships for both my mains^^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's possible. But they would want some massive reparations for (blank). Chanda just witnessed one of her friends killed by Jinan so she might flip her lid. If that happens, I don't see things going well. Not to mention more shinobi are headed there who might make the situation even worse.
RIGHT?

I'm reading the situation in Tani like, "Sooooo...we're just gonna keep doing this??"

Lol. There are times I want to pull out the hair of characters and send them to a corner, but gah. I can't do that.

[/QUOTE]
You haven't seen Shinsei's post yet. He was pushed out of the prompt battle and forced into free-form so, I have a lot more options now. And you know I'm gunning for character development (8))

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]
-_-

I was wrong. Gonta is no longer ensnared
He should be according to Kinzu's post...at the very least, @BlacklegSanji should have responded as to how Gonta got out of Han's trap. It's not nice to ignore posts. (-n-)

@White Masquerade[/URL]
Up to you I should think. Chiaki will have to fight Sakura + Hinata reincarnates before getting involved in the final battle (if he gets there at all) and Han + co. assistance would be appreciated (by Chiaki (<3)), but not absolutely necessary. There's also the fact that Shinobu seems to want to talk to Hinata to consider as well...

@clarinetti

If Akane doesn't end Gonta, Chiaki will.

QuirkyAngel said:
He should be according to Kinzu's post...at the very least, @BlacklegSanji should have responded as to how Gonta got out of Han's trap. It's not nice to ignore posts. (-n-)
Up to you I should think. Chiaki will have to fight Sakura + Hinata reincarnates before getting involved in the final battle (if he gets there at all) and Han + co. assistance would be appreciated (by Chiaki (<3)), but not absolutely necessary. There's also the fact that Shinobu seems to want to talk to Hinata to consider as well...

@clarinetti

If Akane doesn't end Gonta, Chiaki will.
You pull at my heart strings,indeed I can't abandon Chiaki in his time of need guess i'll wait til you post so i can have another go at fighting but know we got Madara who gonna be hurling planet no less at us lol

@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL] is going to handle her. And if @clarinetti wants to deal with Gonta then I'll have Chiaki move to Konoha since he likely got the Dru clone's message. Or he'll interact with Masami. He did promise Sumire he'd help her^^

If Madara decides to hurl a meteor at us (which in my opinion is a bit excessive for an ET since they aren't suppose to be as powerful as the real deal), I'll have Chiaki conveniently summoned to the Den of Solace, drink moondrops, give someone(with great enough chakra) the mangekyo sharingan(tsukuyomi) so that Chiaki mentally train in a genjutsu time room(1sec = 3 days) to be a wolf sage, re-plant the mangekyo in himself(he does know advanced med ninjutsu and eye transplantation shouldn't be a problem), and come back ready to fight.

When push comes to shove, I can play this game too...tho I hope it doesn't get there=(

Well they need to get them special eyes cause I want a teleporting festival now

Arkytior said:
Everyone should gets eyes and teleport people places xD
...that would be a very strange, but fun world. Someone should do that. Mass produce Sharingan eyes and sell them for cheap. Bet they'd make lots of money. I can actually see Kokuran doing that @Edward Valentine (>u>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back