Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]well alright. where are you?

[/QUOTE]
My character is in Camp Kumo.

Ig, be quiet lol

Well I don't know what to post or how to get into it. Like can someone give me a low down of whats going on?

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]so whats going on where? please can I gets a low down.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Edward Valentine]so whats going on where? please can I gets a low down. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
Well Kumogakure has just been liberated...only to be in trouble once again. Several characters have gone to Iwagakure to help with defense there, several have gone to Oto to meet Orochimaru, and several have gone to Amegakure where the God of Fire is trying to take over. Oh and the Shirotaiyo are trying to capture all the bijuus :)

IG42 said:
*Bijuu. Japan does not tack an s on most everything to make it plural.
Noted^^

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Wait, Orochimaru is still around? I tots going there.

[/QUOTE]
Heh.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Wait, Orochimaru is still around? I tots going there.

[/QUOTE]
Hey, be sure to find the underground camp that's in Otogakure where Toshiro's from if you go there, alright?

It's Orochimaru he stays dead like...like umm people's hope that Half-Life 3 will happen

alright, well I honestly have no idea of whats going on. Is there a description of where this encampment might be? is it hidden? would only a skilled ninja be able to track and find it? Like whats going on with the thing.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]alright, well I honestly have no idea of whats going on. Is there a description of where this encampment might be? is it hidden? would only a skilled ninja be able to track and find it? Like whats going on with the thing.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, it's underground with no specified location at current time, though it's one of Orochimaru's abandoned research facilities. It's really only there because Toshiro exists and came from there, so... xD Chances of finding it without accidentally stumbling upon somebody leaving or going in through the secret passages quite a ways away from the actual camp are pretty low, not much other way to find it without breaking through the ground above it.

Considering it's underground you'd either need to find a presumably hidden entrance or have a mole summoning, or maybe a badger summoning.

Or a badgermole summoning!

latest

IG42 said:
Considering it's underground you'd either need to find a presumably hidden entrance or have a mole summoning, or maybe a badger summoning.
Or a badgermole summoning!

latest
Damn you and your Avatar reference... Especially with me literally in the middle of typing up a reply for an Avatar RP xD

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]how long have you been holding that one?

[/QUOTE]
I was totally going to just say mole summoning, but then i thought we aren't getting enough images or gifs since Eye isn't here.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Might Shizu have a knowledge of this camp since he used to be a ANBU?

[/QUOTE]
Being ANBU doesn't at all make one know of something established immediately out of need from Kakureyami's random attack, sorry. Plus, they'd never disclose their camp's location to anybody outside, as they couldn't just trust anybody because of a headband and whatnot. The only ways to know about it is to have been there at the camp when it was established as a camp, or to have stumbled upon it and thus have most likely become an enemy due to knowing the camp's location. I think it'd be best you just... not know about it until you discover it in-RP, if you so choose to discover it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back