Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So... Since I can often times be impatient, I think I'm going to have Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV do something now... Time to get to work on a post!

I'm just waiting for the others to get back before I start posting...cause I have a feeling that once Wunan stops waiting something big's gonna happen :P

I need to post for Kiyomi. I'll see about doing that after my shift

So @White Masquerade, would you have any problems with me making a post that doesn't just have Toshiro try and steal Tsukiko, but has him succeed? Do note that letting me succeed in doing so means no way of getting Tsukiko back any time soon with how I plan to do it if you say yes :x

Congratulations, White. The title is well-deserved. Although, I'm not really surprised. Everything that you're involved in is amazing.

@QuirkyAngel Why is Kouki being congratulated? Did he do something bad while I was away?

Chiaki probably would.

Every day eats away at my soul. I long for my bed and decent connection. My desire to post I strong, yet I can do nothing.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Chiaki probably would.
Every day eats away at my soul. I long for my bed and decent connection. My desire to post I strong, yet I can do nothing.

[/QUOTE]
...no he wouldn't. Chiaki's really nice, but he can tell good from bad -.-

Don't worry Luce. You'll be back home before you know it^^

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]

[/QUOTE]
Drama Queen go compose a mental draft! *accidentally hits inspect element* Argh! What else do you think i do working in retail?

Impatience has gotten the best of me, so I'm not going to wait for White's response to my question... Tsukiko, Toshiro's come to save you! He even comes with a nice little layout for his post! :x

Haha... I love how I said I was about to post, yet instead of hitting the post button I went and took a little time to cook some lunch... I'll post the post in a minute when I post the post, so read the post when the post has been posted! xD

Lol

I'm still at work xD

I've got about 45 minutes left. I'm so tired... Hot, sweaty, and my feet are killing me

"Damn I hate this black stuff!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back