Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Am I forgetting one? It feels like I'm forgetting one... tho that could be my headache

Like.... I can't remember if there's another in the NPC or not...

Smeg i hate this part of Summer. How is anyone meant to sleep when it's 21 degrees civilised in the middle of the night?

@Edward Valentine

Lol. Don't worry about what these guys say. Make a character you want to make. White will tell you if something needs to be changed. I believe we have multiple Senjus and explosion release users as well...

I was a nara once when I did an rp. It was a progression system and very jaded on power. I made it ANBU rank which was right before Kage but they killed my character for no reason so Ive been turned off to Nara.

Infi you're so honest, ahah/

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]I was a nara once when I did an rp. It was a progression system and very jaded on power. I made it ANBU rank which was right before Kage but they killed my character for no reason so Ive been turned off to Nara.

[/QUOTE]
Yikes. I can't say your character won't die in this RP, but there will be a reason

thats fine. I just want a reason, not just hey I saw your character! Die!!!! and then I died. No fighting chance.

I'm really not xD

Like right now. My mom hates werewolves and vamps and shit and I'm watching Twilight on the couch right next to her

Infinities Lover]I'm really not xD Like right now. My mom hates werewolves and vamps and shit and I'm watching Twilight on the couch right next to her [/QUOTE] The family love is strong <3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18276-edward-valentine/ said:
@Edward Valentine[/URL]

Just let me know when your character is complete :5/5:. And, lol. You must have done something terrible. Like broke somebody's ship

Ive always been good at rping romantic characters and I think I might of stole someones girl, or guy. Its been two years.

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Ive always been good at rping romantic characters and I think I might of stole someones girl, or guy. Its been two years.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. If you look in the character sign-ups, try going after either Tsukiko or Kiyomi. Romance them for me please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back