Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Rofl. :0/5: I have horrible reputation. IG42 is the new GM

[/QUOTE]
Whatchu talking about White? Your rep is great. Everyone knows who you are^^

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]whats so funny? is everyone tall?

[/QUOTE]
Goodness no. Chiaki is a shrimp. He was 5'2'' and became 5'4'' after timeskip^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Whatchu talking about White? Your rep is great. Everyone knows who you are^^
Infi hates me for getting Keitaro. Seph hates me for making Kenzo cry. You hate me for wanting to use Hana-chan (<3), Kinzu hates me for making Shirokko and other things, Eye hates me for poisioning Chanda, the list goes on!

@Edward Valentine

Who's 7?

I do not hate you for Keitaro. Strong and intense dislike. For that one thing.

There's a difference

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I do not hate you for Keitaro. Strong and intense dislike. For that one thing.

There's a difference

[/QUOTE]
Damned Right. Here's to semantics!

Don't you know White? The best villains are the ones most hated. You're doing a great job ;)

Technically Hana-chan was introduced in the rp before Soba, though she doesn't have a cs...

Lol talking about Yasa i see ,well to be honest. on avg. 5' somthing was the avg in naruto . Than you look at the Kiri character i think Fuguki talls was 8'1 ,lol i though hey we need a tall person i nearly made her nearly as tall as him .( -_- ")

An White don't goooooo we need youuu plus,who can i tease if you leave @White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel said:
Don't you know White? The best villains are the ones most hated. You're doing a great job ;)
Technically Hana-chan was introduced in the rp before Soba, though she doesn't have a cs...
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

That was the girl who reported to Sumire??????

LMAO. Was it?

@IG42

This is true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back