Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
PoisonousCupcake said:
*Has no comment*
I can't believe you don't know who they are >~<

[media]

[/media]
Watch it. Go watch it, now. I order you to watch it, PoiPoi! *totally not how we brainwash people to join the dark side for cookies*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I can't believe you don't know who they are >~<
[media]

[/media]
Watch it. Go watch it, now. I order you to watch it, PoiPoi! *totally not how we brainwash people to join the dark side for cookies*

[/QUOTE]
I'm afraid that if I do, I'll miss like 10 pages .-. Ahh, whatever.

I feel White's Hammer of Judgement upon me already for that last post, I did more than one thing I wasn't suppose to do....

Kanra23 said:
I feel White's Hammer of Judgement upon me already for that last post, I did more than one thing I wasn't suppose to do....
Lol. I will pull an Eye and choke you in your sleep

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Alright, Shinobu's giving somebody a good ear-pulling for their behavior...

[/QUOTE]
RYUU RIGHT?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]RYUU RIGHT?

[/QUOTE]
Nahhh, it's gonna be Orisas! ... Yeah, it's Ryuu. Unavoidable too, because she'll be pulling him to herself from behind with her Tenseigan.

I just need to later figure out how to write Kiyomi grabbing Danhi and leaving the building...

Oh yeah, it's happening later xD

I'm proud tho, I got two out of three posts done, and I think I came up with what to do for that side mission Lex put me half in charge of ^.^

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Side mission Prompt?

[/QUOTE]
Lex put me in charge of rp-ing Shakes in the side prompt All the World's a Stage

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Alright, post up.

[/QUOTE]
I loved it. Very good strategy (>u>) Gotta watch you Kiyo

@Infinities Lover

Channel the inner Shakes, by watching videos

Cause of Eye, we know what story we're doing, just not how we're doing it. And later we're going to rp deciding the cast xD

But Alyssa is not allowed to play a bitchy character xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I loved it. Very good strategy (u) Gotta watch you Kiyo

[/QUOTE]
Think that was also good enough to start getting on Orisas's good side, if even just the first of a thousand steps on the staircase?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. There's gonna be voting at the end right?

[/QUOTE]
Well there's me, Eye, Blur, and a newcomer. Eye and other guy want the Fool I think. Alyssa I think is either the Prince or the Princess. Or even Lady Larkin xD

One of those three. We dunno about Blur yet, cause he's working on All Fiore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back