Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm So lost Poisonous Cupcake ,so much happen so many joke made just feel like i drifted to the outside of the group (:'() @PoisonousCupcake

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Yep, welcome to the amazing world of active RP's xD

[/QUOTE]
I guess so.. xD (<---Has YET to post a CS)

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I'm So lost Poisonous Cupcake ,so much happen so many joke made just feel like i drifted to the outside of the group (:'() @PoisonousCupcake

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the outside group, where all we do is sit and watch as we get 10+ messages per every five minutes... =/

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

I HAVE A ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I am making a Sexy Suicide Squad!!

Sooooooo yeah!!

[/QUOTE]
I would like to join that squad! ... assuming it's referring to in the RP, because real life wise... I don't like to joke about it in a real life sense...

PoisonousCupcake said:
Welcome to the outside group, where all we do is sit and watch as we get 10+ messages per every five minutes... =/
I was once part of that group... Then Eye started posting amazing gifs from amazing anime, and I joined in ^~^

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]you should finish/make you CS Cupcake @PoisonousCupcake

[/QUOTE]
*Lazily flaps arm signaling laziness and more laziness*

Writer's blooooockkkk Dx

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I would like to join that squad! ... assuming it's referring to in the RP, because real life wise... I don't like to joke about it in a real life sense...

I was once part of that group... Then Eye started posting amazing gifs from amazing anime, and I joined in ^~^

[/QUOTE]
I'm afraid that I'm still in the group...

YOuuu can do it it !,if anything why not get help by having your oc have some back story with another oc ? like a child hood friend or nemsis or somthing like that ? @PoisonousCupcake

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]A SEXY SUICIDE SQUAD
[/QUOTE]
Seeing as my character that I have yet to post is still non-existent on this thread, she will not be able to join the

SEXY SUICIDE SQUAD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]No I sorta understand that...In the rp?

[/QUOTE]
Why not. I'm thinking Charlie's Angles meet ninjas. It will be Chanda's old crew from her disheveled past.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Then you must become a turncoat! Join the dark side!

[/QUOTE]
Do you have cookies, whom Cupcakes eat??

PoisonousCupcake said:
Do you have cookies, whom Cupcakes eat??
I dunno, ask these guys.

mqdefault.jpg

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]YOuuu can do it it !,if anything why not get help by having your oc have some back story with another oc ? like a child hood friend or nemsis or somthing like that ? @PoisonousCupcake

[/QUOTE]
*Continues being lazy*

I'm trying my hardest not to brainstorm anything too Cliché :P

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I dunno, ask these guys.
mqdefault.jpg

[/QUOTE]
*Has no comment*

I was just giving my 2 cent, but carry on then would hate to hamper you idea . back to youtube an stalking this chat so i don't mist 20 some pages in a day,

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]I was just giving my 2 cent, but carry on then would hate to hamper you idea . back to youtube an stalking this chat so i don't mist 20 some pages in a day,

[/QUOTE]
Been there, done that. I've missed at least 50 pages since I first came here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back