• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto next generation RP

Matthew Maple

Hello Every one My name is Matthew I have been a big fan of Naruto since's it started playing in the united stats watching the baruto naruto the next generation made me want to try my hand at doing a group RP on it

here is my idea

an age of peace has fallen over the Five Great Shinobi Nations and the hidden villages that lay in there lands Naruto has finely become the Hokage of the village hidden in the leafs but this is no longer Naruto's story this is the next Generations story because what the old Generation dos not know is some thing is thing or some one is coming to break the peace that was hard fought in the last war

I'm very open to idea's cannon characters are welcome but one original character

I'm easy going with posting's all I ask is once a week a post to keep the RP going I know real life things happen so if you can't post once a week let every one know

I have a lot of idea's to keep the Rp going and ways to add twist and terns but I will explain all that if any one show's any intersest.

I'm interested but what are your writing requirements? I'm wondering cause I'm a autistic female who had a hard time in high school English and can only do short and sweet replies

Short and sweet is good for me some times I will be short too because of my real life

I also can help if there is any questions down the road

Name: Narita Jewel
Personality: wild, untamed, wary of new people
Bio: her parents wanted a son first but ended up with a girl first that they put in the Cimarron alone but after they had a baby boy, they went back to get her but they don't find her, because a wild palomino mustang mare who just had a baby herself found Narita and took her in and raised her to adulthood
Appearance: long pink hair, pure ivory white skin, has only a dress made of grass for her clothes, blue eyes
Narita does have a animal form which is a mustang (wild horse)
Raylee 's horses

Awsome oc for naruto I like it a lot lets see if we get any more takers and I will set it all up on Monday or Tuesdaywhen I get back from the holiday

Hi I'm interrested. My OC is a 21 year old girl who was raised on the village hidden in the leaves. She's wanting to be a ninja very badly and will do anything to be one. Even though she is a brat also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back