• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

gilly will be happy tooooo

its amazing how my IC posts are much less rdiculous and better spelt than OC when im jus as tired either way? maybe, i jus know subconciously a IC post written like this would SUCK

yes shinji is the proud owner of the 5-tails horse-dolphin-thing beast, Kokuo

l33y ?

l33t?

like elite?

op?

shinji is so far from powerful

is he going to be a little BULL-HEADED

Hahahahah hA HH hah h jhhhhhhhhhhhhh *wheezes*

daichi better MOOve his ass down to the liBRARY

*chokes and dies*

STOP MERGING MY POST RPN ATOM POSTED AFTER ME

by the time im done, you're going to be like "waters air???" you'll be krilled by my ocean of puns!

(you may be wondering, why fishy puns? is ghost saying random things? But neigh! it fits with shinji's dolhpinhorsebeast)

*cackles*

shinji will try to get along with everyone, but i think daichi still might not like him

I'm apprehensive to post cause I feel like I'm gonna screw up the interactions between Daichi and gyuki :c

shinji and kokuo dont actually "talk" very often. when they do its pretty strained, and they have to put effort into being polite to each other. but they can sense what the other is feeling/get an impression of what theyre thinking about, sometimes they purposely "send" emotions and mental images

Idk he Might

Don't go by my posted personality I can already tell it's going to change when I start RPing lol

I waited too long to post so is previous personality plans evolved into something else.

however, so far in the rp a lot of the other jinchuriki talk with their beast a lot more often than shinji and kokuo do. its mostly because of shinji and kokuo's personalities, and how they feel about their situation

Isobu and Kais' relationship is pretty good. Which other Jinchuriki could find weird xD but I did this on purpose xD

I wanted Daichi to kinda get along with gyuki well actually. Like kinda develop I bit of a friendship there but idek if that's how it'd realistically go with gyuki

others converse?

Cool cool

I think I'll be able to handle this then

i think you could make it work. i havent actually read the end of naruto but he was pretty friendly with Killer Bee right? i could see him being unhappy about being stuck in a host again, but it doesnt rule out a friendship i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back