• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

hahahahahhaha why do the alerts for ooc stop coming

anyways, i also posted my villain... yesterday morning was it?? honestly, my sense of time is messed up

i dont have any plans for him rn tho except for "exist, and be interested in the akatsuki"

his motivations are to have fun! but, his idea of fun is kinda messed up

gilly if you ever come up with ideas u should tell me. or if theres just a time in the rp you think would be good to introduce him.

im not really sure where to start posting with himm..... xD

BUT also, i said id go to sleep after the post but mORE ACCurately im waitin gfor my family members to leave, and then im going to eat food, and THEN i am going to sleep

i think my writing style changes when im tired??? xD more metaphors, i think

*shudders* spiders? no thanks

Yes, Morrigan is a powerful witch that can shape shift. Her most common form, however, is a huge arachnid.. *Shudders more* in the latest game, she can turn into a Dragon, however xD

I will make my villain a member of the Akatsuki, although. I am still trying to think of a back story xD

i have a friend who loves the da series, but i dont think she ever mentioned morrigan turning into a spider

i think if someone i knew turned into a spider, id burn them

Well, she turns into a spider in Origins, which I believe is the first game in the series. After that she stopped being a playable character so you don't get to see her abilities. (Thank God xD )

also in my drunken tiredness ive decided Gilly will b e @Gilzar 's new nickname

rejoice

*bows*

no need for applause!

it makes me think of fish!

glub glub!

yes atom! save shinji from the terrible scrutinization! ( > v < )

if you need links to the specific posts with details you'll need, i can give them to you or just explain relevant stuff

xD thats fine! suffering is good too!

Daichi is on Team 9 with Shinji, Kaito is their instructor (for now)

currently thres no third genin

over the intercom, it was announced dthat the lists of teams were posted around the village (but not specifically where) and then a bit later the meeting places of the teams was announced

team 9 is in a library, and k-chan and s-san ar,e sitting at a table in the middle of the lirary

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee their team is 2/3 jinchuriki

despite that, s-san and d-kun have such different upbringings i think its going to be hard for them to understand each other, and hopefully they wont get along at all!

*rolls around* either way, im happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back