• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

i have pdfs of all the ASOIAF books now, so once im done reading the Unwind series i can start the second book

there are 4 unwind books and im almost done with the third one

I thought about it once. then decided against it.

I think im mature enough now 8]

YEAH INFI I WAS 'BOUT T'SAY

also i really love this dream team we got going on

it will take a MIRACLE for them to ever work together hopefully we don't have any miracles this is fun

Well, they've already managed to piss Katsuro off and they haven't even exchanged names yet.

This is going to be good.

Whatever are you talking about Pine Cone Apple? 8]

Pine's characters always piss everyone off. Except Satoru. Satoru just makes me laugh at his adorable awkwardness.

LAUGHS BECAUSE IT'S TRUE

though haha about that

i've somehow managed to make his new fiance pissed off at him

THERE IS NO SAVING ANY OF MY CHARACTERS FROM THE PROVOCATIVE NATURE OF MY POSTS

it just because the more assier the betterier

bcuz everyone knows drama is way more interesting than characters learning how to be good people and behave

teamwork is a sham

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hey Ren isn't pissed at him! x3

[/QUOTE]
*rubs palms eagerly*

A challenger approaches...

no i can only see her getting offended or maybe a little annoyed by him haha

it's true. She won't stay annoyed with him lol

Satoru can do no wrong in Ren's eyes!

Pine Cone I have a question about our timeline for Ren and Satoru

So they're meeting at the ramen shop. Celebrating her becoming a genin. Is she on the same squad as him or do they not know yet. And if she is, then is it just the two of them + sensei or are we making up third member?

Nah, they aren't on the same squad.

Because he's kind of ahead of her and already in a squad, they probably won't be on the same squad until she's at chuunin level/he's on the vanguard/basically they're beyond just being normal genin.

But I was thinking that it would just be kind of a thing of her having just earned her headband, so she doesn't know her squad yet (it's probably Friday and they have to come back Monday to find out) and maybe SHE doesn't know enough about squads to not know that they'll be on different teams, but he'll know.

alright so only celebrating that she's out of the Academy. we'll figure out the rest later x3

what else we're doing that we haven't figured out yet

/shoots down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back