• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Pine said:
*crashes back into thread*
More like a Mean Girls kind of chick or dude equivalent.

Not necessarily a brooding type that people just so happen to love.

IMO
Hi Pine! Glad we get to meet again!

Well there are opportunities to become a sage, just like there are opportunities to rise above the ranks!

Starting out though I advise starting around the same rank(S) everyone else is.

I don't mena to sound like an uptight ash..

Gilzar said:
Well there are opportunities to become a sage, just like there are opportunities to rise above the ranks!
Starting out though I advise starting around the same rank(S) everyone else is.
So... Can I be that really inexperienced person who just gets shoved into the Kazekage position because they've got character and have skills that if developed a bit could become that of a sage though currently only ranks about Jonin? xD (The donuts finally got to me... For many a years now I've been inhaling donuts, but they've finally gone and gotten me all high on sugar and crap xD )

hey kiyoko!

now you have the once in a life time opportunity to get to know me better than you ever wanted to isn't that great (◕‿◕✿)

*pulls gilly aside and whispers*

isn't the kazekage... y'know

*slashing motion of throat*

Pine said:
It's your turn, yeah, but no rush! * w *
i'm still behind on replies elsewhere
Trust me it'll be a while. I'm still too obsessed with.....murmurs BUT YEAH EVENTUALLY

Yeah...

Kazekage be dead right now.

I was suggesting starting out with a genin or chunin type character, just so you can start with a character that you can develop and interact with other characters better.

That's kind of the thing we've been doing, and it's been working out pretty well.

esp. since everything is going down in the leaf village right now

i think maybe when our children are all grown up (*sniffs*) you'll be able to role play someone stuck in another village better, if that makes sense

Ahahaha, that's why I said just randomly thrown there, because then I wouldn't have to deal with issues like kazekage being dead because they could be a new Kazekage! Then again I might be going insane from the donuts or something because I've eaten about twenty of them the past two hours alone but you know what I don't care because I love donuts!

Oh I think I'll play a Rinnegan user if that'd be permitted who's born in Sunagakure but isn't actually from Sunagakure and I has been taught to do stuff with sand like Gaara and Gaara's father and all that and doesn't really have anything with the Rinnegan other than shinra tensei and that jazz!

mmmmmmm sand manipulation is a kekkei genkai, it can't really be taught

and we already have a strict limit on sharingan users, and i'm thinking we're an absolutely no on rennigan

we're kind of going for more "normal" characters in terms of balance of power

Alrighty, here's the thing though.

I'm liking how you're starting to get creative with your character, but let me kind of give you the vibe of this Roleplay that we've set up. You see, we've been going for kind of an Anime like experience, where we have our characters pretty much start out from the bottom, minus a few exceptions for story of course. It's a lot about the characters themselves, and about the relationships they forge as they experience a shinobi life, kind of like an expanded version of Naruto in a sense. So in other words, we're having most of our players start out as genin. This is kind of a different Naruto roleplay... Our characters are going to grow and develop rather than just being ready to go from the start. We just really want to build relationships with characters and just see where it goes, I mean things such as combat, disagreements, just general interaction or even things such as romance and death are going to be so much stronger if our characters have been interacting with each other for a while and actually know one another!

See we're more character driven than we are plot driven as of right now. All of our characters just got assigned to squads and they're getting to know each other while being properly tested (Or tormented) by their sensei. Gradually we integrate more plot into it, and by the time major plot events come around things are going to be extremely interesting!

I hope you kind of got an idea of what we're going for. While I'm currently not really open to the idea of a rennigan or a Kazekage as of right now that doesn't mean in the future none of those will be open. I know for sure in the later years of the roleplay things such as sage mode and ranks such as Kage will be available! It's just mainly development!

Gilzar said:
Alrighty, here's the thing though.
I'm liking how you're starting to get creative with your character, but let me kind of give you the vibe of this Roleplay that we've set up. You see, we've been going for kind of an Anime like experience, where we have our characters pretty much start out from the bottom, minus a few exceptions for story of course. It's a lot about the characters themselves, and about the relationships they forge as they experience a shinobi life, kind of like an expanded version of Naruto in a sense. So in other words, we're having most of our players start out as genin. This is kind of a different Naruto roleplay... Our characters are going to grow and develop rather than just being ready to go from the start. We just really want to build relationships with characters and just see where it goes, I mean things such as combat, disagreements, just general interaction or even things such as romance and death are going to be so much stronger if our characters have been interacting with each other for a while and actually know one another!

See we're more character driven than we are plot driven as of right now. All of our characters just got assigned to squads and they're getting to know each other while being properly tested (Or tormented) by their sensei. Gradually we integrate more plot into it, and by the time major plot events come around things are going to be extremely interesting!

I hope you kind of got an idea of what we're going for. While I'm currently not really open to the idea of a rennigan or a Kazekage as of right now that doesn't mean in the future none of those will be open. I know for sure in the later years of the roleplay things such as sage mode and ranks such as Kage will be available! It's just mainly development!
I know I know, just my first time getting a sugar high despite how often I eat sugary donuts and stuff so I can't help but type with all my might about whatever comes to mind >///<

How about this... A girl born to a Hyuga and a Magnet Release user, though virtually fails at using the Byakugan (still possesses it, just she's horrible at using it), and as such has spent a lot more time trying to learn her Magnet Release? *would probably be a genin*

Well, seems that I'm starting to recover from that insane and sudden burst of energy... So... Might be a bit too out of the norm there, so... Still thought I'd ask about it though :x

xD i have a magnet user as well.....if you make one.

my guy uses cobalt and is from Kumo. He is an ass to his team of girls. lol

wow so many new people

wow so many alerts missed

Well, we generally just like to have one Kekkei genkai per character.

Believe it or not though we have no Hyuga characters really, I think that'd make an interesting development but hey that's my opinion.

I don't mean to sound like an ass throwing rules at you. Apologies if I do.

backlash said:
xD i have a magnet user as well.....if you make one.
my guy uses cobalt and is from Kumo. He is an ass to his team of girls. lol
TEAM CHUUNIN FTW

teme-sensei

Well, there goes the idea of a girl who may end up developing into a Hyuga that uses some other form of combat in place of gentle fist, because really having a Kekkei Genkai's the only thing I can see making it worth the trouble to learn a non-Gentle Fist style of fighting... >~<

Oh well, Main Branch Hyuga girl it is! xD

When I get to thinking about my Minako/Ren post, I'm thinking to get them moving by saying they have a mission now that they've been introduced. Should I go about saying Minako already knows the mission or they need to go collect it?

sugar causing hyperactivity and excitement is a myth and part of the placebo affect

psychology is amazing and i love sweets more than anything

im trying to force myself to get around to replies, although i have to pack for traveling and do stuff today and fly tomorrow i think i'll do shinji next because i did jakuchan last time and hoshi is only interacting with 1 person

and then i think ill just rotate posting for characters

hey...hey ghostie...if i asked all super polite like and (maybe) gave you my soul....would you help me with this psychology project i need to do if i need it?

sure! and if there's anything I don't know, i know at least one person i could harass for answers

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]When I get to thinking about my Minako/Ren post, I'm thinking to get them moving by saying they have a mission now that they've been introduced. Should I go about saying Minako already knows the mission or they need to go collect it?

[/QUOTE]
Well that's up to you. I do have an available mission that's up for claim, though I suggest perhaps getting your squad familiar with themselves because...they'll certianly be tested on that mission.

Like, seriously. Have I mentioned that you can fail missions on here and have to live with the consequences?

(*U*)

I need to go look at that project again...I think I have to pick some person who did something psychology...Not sure. All I got was a rubric and some vocab shit thing

Gilzar said:
Well that's up to you. I do have an available mission that's up for claim, though I suggest perhaps getting your squad familiar with themselves because...they'll certianly be tested on that mission.
Minako knows Ren and of Satoru, Ren and Satoru are engaged.....Hana's the newbie lol

Alright, I'll keep the cool air I think I had....probably wrong about that but eh...She'll already have the mission. I don't really care what they go on. Unless Pine or @Azalea has any preference

Gil, I've decided I'll make two separate sheets for my character... One will be my take on the Magnet Release + Byakugan, the other my take on main branch Hyuga. I'll discuss with you the Magnet Release + Byakugan one first (once I've made both sheets), then if you say no to the sheet, I'll go and post up the other one. Would you be alright with that, or are you probably not going to accept the whole Magnet Release + Byakugan thing period? :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back